Rigid labour markets with trade and capital mobility: theory and evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2013.
"Trade, wages, and profits,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 332-350.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2011. "Trade, Wages, and Profits," CEPR Discussion Papers 8727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2011. "Trade, wages, and profits," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 23, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Peter Egger & Hartmut Egger, 2012. "Trade, Wages, and Profits," 2012 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Udo Kreickemeier, 2012. "Trade, Wages, and Profits," CESifo Working Paper Series 3911, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2012. "FDI, skill-specific unemployment, and institutional spillover effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Falvey, Rod & Greenaway, David & Silva, Joana, 2010.
"Trade liberalisation and human capital adjustment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 230-239, July.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 07/34, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, 2010. "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 10/08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2012.
"Skill-biased labor market reforms and international competitiveness,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-39.
- Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2012. "Skill-biased labor market reforms and international competitiveness," IAB Discussion Paper 201224, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Xia, Fang & Huang, Jikun, 2014.
"Moving Off the Farm: Land Institutions to Facilitate Structural Transformation and Agricultural Productivity Growth in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 505-520.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Xia, Fang, 2012. "Moving off the farm: Land institutions to facilitate structural transformation and agricultural productivity growth in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5949, The World Bank.
- Selwaness, Irène & Zaki, Chahir, 2019. "On the interaction between exports and labor market regulation: Evidence from the MENA countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 24-33.
- Jayjit Roy, 2016. "Employment Protection Legislation and International Trade," Working Papers 16-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:44:y:2011:i:2:p:509-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.