Ein Plädoyer für Mindestlöhne mit Augenmaß
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manning, Alan, 2003.
"The real thin theory: monopsony in modern labour markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 105-131, April.
- Manning, Alan, 2003. "The real thin theory: monopsony in modern labour markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20050, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alan Manning, 2003. "The Real Thin Theory: Monopsony in Modern Labour Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0564, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christian Dustmann & Johannes Ludsteck & Uta Schönberg, 2009. "Revisiting the German Wage Structure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(2), pages 843-881.
- David Metcalf, 2007. "Why Has the British National Minimum Wage Had Little or No Impact on Employment?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0781, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mueller, Kai-Uwe & Steiner, Viktor, 2013. "Behavioral effects of a federal minimum wage and income inequality in Germany," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79784, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Knabe Andreas & Schöb Ronnie & Thum Marcel, 2014. "Der flächendeckende Mindestlohn," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 133-157, June.
- Walwei, Ulrich, 2015. "From deregulation to re-regulation : trend reversal in German labour market institutions and its possible implications," IAB Discussion Paper 201510, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
KeywordsMindestlohn; Niedriglohn; Arbeitsplatz; Beschäftigungseffekt; Schwarzarbeit; Schattenwirtschaft; Ordnungspolitik; Arbeitslosigkeit; Arbeitsmarkt; Reform; Dumping; Arbeitnehmer; Armut; Humankapital; Arbeitsangebot; Sozialstaat; Deutschland;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:61:y:2008:i:06:p:13-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.