Transitional labour markets: Managing social risks over the lifecourse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- GÃ¼nther Schmid & Bernard Gazier (ed.), 2002. "The Dynamics of Full Employment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1980.
- repec:ilo:esbook:ebook7 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Metcalf, 2007. "Why Has the British National Minimum Wage Had Little or No Impact on Employment?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0781, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Elizaveta Khudko & Elena Velikova, 2010. "Prospects for International Financial Center in the Russian Federation," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 139P.
- Schmid, Günther & Modrack, Simone, 2008. "Employment dynamics in Germany: Lessons to be learned from the Hartz reforms," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2008-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzblpe:spi2007111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .