Ill-Defined Benefits: The Uncertain Present and Brighter Future of Employee Pensions in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Eric Tuer & Elizabeth Woodman, 2005. "Recent Trends in Canadian Defined-Benefit Pension Sector Investment and Risk Management," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2005(Summer), pages 21-35.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "Equity premium: Historical, expected, required and implied," IESE Research Papers D/661, IESE Business School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William B.P. Robson, 2008. "Safe Harbours: Providing Protection for Canada's Money-Purchase Plan Sponsors," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 110, January.
- Malcolm P. Hamilton, 2014. "Evaluating Public-Sector Pensions: How Much Do They Really Cost?," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 403, March.
- Moussaly, Karim, 2010. "Participation in private retirement savings plans, 1997 to 2008," MPRA Paper 22711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspensions policy; retirement security;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:commen:250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.