The Canada Supplementary Pension Plan (CSPP): Towards an Adequate, Affordable Pension for All Canadians (also available in French)
Canadians successfully reformed the Canada/Quebec Pension Plans in the 1990s. Now we must do the same for the rest of our Retirement Income System. This paper offers both a vision and a plan to provide a decent post-work standard of living for the millions of Canadian workers currently accumulating insufficient retirement savings.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): 265 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 67 Yonge St., Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1J8|
Phone: (416) 865-1904
Fax: (416) 865-1866
Web page: http://www.cdhowe.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard H. Thaler & Cass R. Sunstein, 2003. "Libertarian Paternalism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 175-179, May.
- Biggs, John H., 2007. "Pension Revolution: A Solution to the Pensions Crisis. Keith P. Ambachtsheer. Wiley Finance, 2007, ISBN 0-470-08723-4, 368 pages," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 346-347, November.
- Zvi Bodie & Jonathan Treussard & Paul S. Willen, 2007. "The theory of life-cycle saving and investing," Public Policy Discussion Paper 07-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Colin Busby & William Robson, 2013. "Canada's 2012 Fiscal Accountability Rankings," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 373, February.
- Cass R. Sunstein & Richard H. Thaler, 2003. "Libertarian paternalism is not an oxymoron," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 48(Jun).
- William B.P. Robson & Finn Poschmann & Robin Banerjee & Colin Busby & Benjamin Dachis, 2008. "Steering Through Turbulence: The Shadow Federal Budget for 2008," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 111, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:commen:265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.