Decision Support Systems For New Project Development In Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Henkel & Eric von Hippel, 2005.
"Welfare Implications of User Innovation,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 73-87, January.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," Working papers 4327-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Stephen J. Hoch & David A. Schkade, 1996. "A Psychological Approach to Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 51-64, January.
- Rashi Glazer & Joel H. Steckel & Russell S. Winer, 1992. "Locally Rational Decision Making: The Distracting Effect of Information on Managerial Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 212-226, February.
- Henry C. Lucas, Jr. & Norman R. Nielsen, 1980. "The Impact of the Mode of Information Presentation on Learning and Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(10), pages 982-993, October.
- V. Krishnan & Karl T. Ulrich, 2001. "Product Development Decisions: A Review of the Literature," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Ramesh Sharda & Steve H. Barr & James C. McDonnell, 1988. "Decision Support System Effectiveness: A Review and an Empirical Test," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 139-159, February.
- Gary L. Lilien & Pamela D. Morrison & Kathleen Searls & Mary Sonnack & Eric von Hippel, 2002. "Performance Assessment of the Lead User Idea-Generation Process for New Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1042-1059, August.
- Samuelson, William & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1988. "Status Quo Bias in Decision Making," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 7-59, March.
- Robin M. Hogarth & Spyros Makridakis, 1981. "The Value of Decision Making in a Complex Environment: An Experimental Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 93-107, January.
- Sengupta, K., 1995. "Cognitive feedback in environments characterized by irrelevant information," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 125-143, April.
- Gerrit H. van Bruggen & Ale Smidts & Berend Wierenga, 1998. "Improving Decision Making by Means of a Marketing Decision Support System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(5), pages 645-658, May.
- Robert C. Blattberg & Stephen J. Hoch, 1990. "Database Models and Managerial Intuition: 50% Model + 50% Manager," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(8), pages 887-899, August.
- Dipankar Chakravarti & Andrew Mitchell & Richard Staelin, 1979. "Judgment Based Marketing Decision Models: An Experimental Investigation of the Decision Calculus Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 251-263, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision Support Systems; New product Development; Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Specifics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:5:p:4-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.