Determinants of Currency Substitution/Dollarization – The Case of the Republic of Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Barro & Silvana Tenreyro, 2007. "Economic Effects Of Currency Unions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Thomas Scheiber, 2012. "Not So Trustworthy Anymore? The Euro as a Safe Haven Asset in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 65-71.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Francisco José Veiga, 2006.
"Currency substitution, portfolio diversification, and money demand,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 719-743, August.
- Miguel LEBRE DE FREITAS, "undated". "Currency Substitution, Portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," EcoMod2004 330600090, EcoMod.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2004. "Currency Substitution, portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," NIPE Working Papers 9/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2004. "Currency Substitution, Portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 263, Econometric Society.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2001.
"Stabilization policy and the costs of dollarization,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 482-517.
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2001. "Stabilization Policy and the Costs of Dollarization," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 482-509, May.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2000. "Stabilization Policy and the Costs of Dollarization," Departmental Working Papers 200006, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Neil Wallace, 1999.
"Inside and outside money as alternative media of exchange,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 443-468.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo de O & Wallace, Neil, 1999. "Inside and Outside Money as Alternative Media of Exchange," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 443-457, August.
- Alberto Alesina & Robert J. Barro, 2002. "Currency Unions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 409-436.
- Edgar L. Feige & Michael Faulend & Velimir Sonje & Vedran Sosic, 2001. "Currency Substitution, Unoffical Dollarization and Estimates of Foreign Currency Held Abroad: The Case of Croatia," International Finance 0106001, EconWPA.
- SAWADA Yasuyuki & Pan A. YOTOPOULOS, 2001. "Currency Substitution, Speculation and Crises: Theory and Empirical Analysis," ESRI Discussion paper series 007, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Selcuk, Faruk, 2003. "Currency substitution: new evidence from emerging economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 219-224, February.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency substitution; dollarization; Serbia;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbk:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:139-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbmgvme.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.