Analyzing work departure time variability in Brussels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Palma, A. & Rochat, D., 1996.
"Impact of Adverse Weather Conditions on Travel Decisions: Experience from a Behavioral Survey in Geneva,"
9602, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- A. de Palma & D. Rochat, 1996. "Impact of adverse weather conditions on travel decisions : experience from a behavioral survey in geneva," THEMA Working Papers 96-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bhat, Chandra, 1999. "An analysis of evening commute stop-making behavior using repeated choice observations from a multi-day survey," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 495-510, September.
- Mannering, Fred L., 1989. "Poisson analysis of commuter flexibility in changing routes and departure times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 53-60, February.
- Bolduc, Denis, 1999. "A practical technique to estimate multinomial probit models in transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 63-79, February.
- Chu, Xeuhao, 1993. "Trip Scheduling and Economic Analysis of Transportation Policies," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt36p986pv, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mahmassani, Hani S. & Jou, Rong-Chang, 2000. "Transferring insights into commuter behavior dynamics from laboratory experiments to field surveys," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 243-260, May.
- Khattak, Asad J. & De Palma, André, 1997. "The impact of adverse weather conditions on the propensity to change travel decisions: A survey of Brussels commuters," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 181-203, May.
- A. de Palma & C. Fontan & O. Mekkaoui, 2000. "Trip Timing for Public Transportation : An Empirical Application," THEMA Working Papers 2000-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- A. de Palma & F. Marchal, 2000. "Dynamic traffic analysis with static data: some guidelines with an application to Paris," THEMA Working Papers 2000-55, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsCommuter behavior; probit models; survey research; departure time choice; Brussels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rpvedb:rpve_434_0089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-reflets-et-perspectives-de-la-vie-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.