Impact of Adverse Weather Conditions on Travel Decisions: Experience from a Behavioral Survey in Geneva
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- A. de Palma & D. Rochat, 1996. "Impact of adverse weather conditions on travel decisions : experience from a behavioral survey in geneva," THEMA Working Papers 96-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André De Palma & Denis Rochat, 1999. "Understanding individual travel decisions: results from a commuters survey in Geneva," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 263-281, August.
- André De Palma & Cédric Fontan & Asad J. Khattak, 2004. "Analyzing work departure time variability in Brussels," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 89-110.
More about this item
KeywordsSWITZERLAND; TRAVEL; WEATHER;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .