Real Cases Applications of the Fully Dynamic METROPOLIS Tool-Box: an Advocacy for Large-scale Mesoscopic Transportation Systems
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex|
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. de Palma & F. Marchal, 1998.
"METROPOLIS - A dynamic simulation model designed for ATIS applications,"
THEMA Working Papers
98-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- de Palma, A. & Marchal, F., 1998. "METROPOLIS - A Dynamic Simulation Model Designed for ATIS Applications," Papers 9801, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1993. "A Structural Model of Peak-Period Congestion: A Traffic Bottleneck with Elastic Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 161-179, March.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1986.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1003-1037, September.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-François, "undated". "On the strategic stability of equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998. "On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 445, David K. Levine.
- A. de Palma & F. Marchal, 1999.
"Analysis of travel cost components using large-scale dynamic traffic models,"
THEMA Working Papers
99-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- de Palma, A. & Marchal, F., 1999. "Analysis of Travel Cost Components using Large-Scale Dynamic Traffic Models," Papers 99-12, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
- Wu, J. H. & Chen, Y. & Florian, M., 1998. "The continuous dynamic network loading problem: a mathematical formulation and solution method," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 173-187, April.
- A. de Palma & F. Marchal, 2000. "Dynamic traffic analysis with static data: some guidelines with an application to Paris," THEMA Working Papers 2000-55, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-479, June.
- A. de Palma & A. J. Khattak & D. Gupta, 1997. "Commuters' departure time decisions in Brussels," THEMA Working Papers 97-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2001-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.