Trip Scheduling and Economic Analysis of Transportation Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Jeffery L. & Recker, Wilfred W. & McNally, Michael G., 1992. "Using Interactive Simulation to Model Driver Behavior Under ATIS," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5180r2r6, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noland, Robert B., 1997. "Commuter Responses to Travel Time Uncertainty under Congested Conditions: Expected Costs and the Provision of Information," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 377-406, May.
- André De Palma & Cédric Fontan & Asad J. Khattak, 2004. "Analyzing work departure time variability in Brussels," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 89-110.
- Small, K. & Noland, R. & Koskenoja, P., 1995. "Socio-economic Attributes And Impacts Of Travel Reliability: A Stated Preference Approach," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt82n2w53k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Noland, Robert B. & Small, Kenneth A. & Koskenoja, Pia Maria & Chu, Xuehao, 1998.
"Simulating travel reliability,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 535-564, September.
- Noland, R.B. & Small, K.A. & Koskenoja, P.M. & Chu, X., 1996. "Simulating Travel Reliability," Papers 95-96-7, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Noland, Robert B. & Small, Kenneth A. & Koskenoja, Pia Maria & Chu, Xuehao, 1997. "Simulating Travel Reliability," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt30w220k0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Chu, Xuehao, 1999. "Alternative congestion pricing schedules," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 697-722, November.
- Khattak, Asad J. & De Palma, André, 1997. "The impact of adverse weather conditions on the propensity to change travel decisions: A survey of Brussels commuters," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 181-203, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt36p986pv. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .