Differentials in property Rights in a two-sector economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caruso, Raul, 2012. "Differentials in Property Rights in a two sector-economy," NEPS Working Papers 2/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Skaperdas, Stergios & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2008.
"Globalization and domestic conflict,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 296-308, December.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2005. "Globalization and Domestic Conflict," International Trade 0507005, EconWPA.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2006. "Globalization and Domestic Conflict," Working Papers 050601, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2005. "Globalization and Domestic Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 1510, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raul Caruso, 2004. "A Trade Institution as a Peaceful Institution?," Others 0406003, EconWPA, revised 02 May 2005.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2002. "Natural resources, rent seeking and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 455-470, April.
- Anderton, Charles H & Anderton, Roxane A & Carter, John R, 1999. "Economic Activity in the Shadow of Conflict," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 166-179, January.
- Christian Riis & Derek J. Clark, 1997. "Contest success functions: an extension," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(1), pages 201-204.
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Skaperdas, Stergios, 1992.
"Cooperation, Conflict, and Power in the Absence of Property Rights,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 720-739, September.
- Skaperdas, S., 1991. "Cooperation, Conflict And Power In The Absence Of Property Rights," Papers 90-91-06a, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:01:p:75-90_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raul Caruso, 2010. "Butter, Guns And Ice-Cream Theory And Evidence From Sub-Saharan Africa," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 269-283.
- James E. Anderson & Douglas Marcouiller, 2002.
"Insecurity And The Pattern Of Trade: An Empirical Investigation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 342-352, May.
- James E. Anderson & Douglas Marcouiller, S.J., 1999. "Insecurity and the Pattern of Trade: An Empirical Investigation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 418, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Aug 2000.
- Raul Caruso, 2007. "Continuing Conflict and Stalemate: A note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(17), pages 1-8.
- Giacomo Luca & Petros Sekeris, 2012.
"Land inequality and conflict intensity,"
Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 119-135, January.
- De Luca, Giacomo & Sekeris, Petros, 2009. "Land Inequality and Conflict Intensity," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Petros Sekeris & Giacomo De Luca, 2011. "Land Inequality and Conflict Intensity," Post-Print halshs-00528253, HAL.
- Matthew J. Baker, 2003. "An Equilibrium Conflict Model of Land Tenure in Hunter-Gatherer Societies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 124-173, February.
- Kjell Hausken, 2004. "Mutual Raiding of Production and the Emergence of Exchange," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 572-586, October.
- Grossman, Herschel I & Kim, Minseong, 1995. "Swords or Plowshares? A Theory of the Security of Claims to Property," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1275-1288, December.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003.
"Predator or prey?: Parasitic enterprises in economic development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 275-294, April.
- Mehlum,H. & Moene,K. & Torvik,R., 2000. "Predator or prey? : parasitic enterprises in economic development," Memorandum 27/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Magnus Hoffmann, 2010. "Enforcement of property rights in a barter economy," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 34(2), pages 249-263, February.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2010.
"Voracious Transformation Of A Common Natural Resource Into Productive Capital,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 365-381, May.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Voracious Transformation of a Common Natural Resource into Productive Capital," OxCarre Working Papers 002, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2007. "Economics of Conflict: An Overview," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier.
- Kjell Hausken, 2006. "The Stability Of Anarchy And Breakdown Of Production," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 589-603.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:17:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- McDougal Topher L, 2009. "The Liberian State of Emergency: What Do Civil War and State-Led Industrialization Have in Common?," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-28, March.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel, 2004.
"On the Stability of Group Formation: Managing the Conflict Within,"
Conflict Management and Peace Science,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 21(1), pages 43-68, February.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel, 2003. "On the Stability of Group Formation: Managing the Conflict Within," Public Economics 0312005, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 2004.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 2000. "Rent-seeking and resource booms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 527-542, April.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1987. "Strategic Behavior in Contests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 891-898, December.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1989. "Conflict and rent-seeking success functions: Ratio vs. difference models of relative success," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 101-112, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Caruso, 2015.
"Beyond deterrence and decline. Towards a general understanding of peace economics,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 128(1), pages 57-74.
- Caruso, Raul, 2014. "Beyond Deterrence and Decline. Towards a General Understanding of Peace Economics," MPRA Paper 59505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Economou Emmanouil M.L. & Kyriazis Nicholas C., 2016. "Choosing Peace Instead of War. A Lesson from Athenian Democracy," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(2), pages 191-212, April.
- Campiglio, Luigi Pierfranco, 2013.
"Famiglia e pressione fiscale
[Households and tax burden in Italy: 1991-2012]," MPRA Paper 50592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bo Chen & Chatterji Manas, 2014. "Advances in Peace Economics and Peace Science: Introduction," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 1-4, August.
- Campiglio, Luigi Pierfranco, 2014.
"Unbundling the Great European Recession (2009-2013): Unemployment, Consumption, Investment, Inflation and Current Account,"
53002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Pierfranco Campiglio, 2014. "Unbundling the Great European Recession (2009-2013): Unemployment, Consumption, Investment, Inflation and Current Account," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0067, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
More about this item
Keywordsproperty rights; conflict; productive and unproductive Activities; Butte;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_218_0257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.