Differentials in Property Rights in a two sector-economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raul Caruso, 2012. "Differentials in property Rights in a two-sector economy," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 122(2), pages 257-278.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kjell Hausken, 2006. "The Stability Of Anarchy And Breakdown Of Production," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 589-603.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:17:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo Luca & Petros Sekeris, 2012.
"Land inequality and conflict intensity,"
Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 119-135, January.
- De Luca, Giacomo & Sekeris, Petros, 2009. "Land Inequality and Conflict Intensity," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Petros Sekeris & Giacomo De Luca, 2011. "Land Inequality and Conflict Intensity," Post-Print halshs-00528253, HAL.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel, 2004.
"On the Stability of Group Formation: Managing the Conflict Within,"
Conflict Management and Peace Science,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 21(1), pages 43-68, February.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel, 2003. "On the Stability of Group Formation: Managing the Conflict Within," Public Economics 0312005, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 2004.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 2000. "Rent-seeking and resource booms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 527-542, April.
- Raul Caruso, 2004. "A Trade Institution as a Peaceful Institution?," Others 0406003, EconWPA, revised 02 May 2005.
- Anderton, Charles H & Anderton, Roxane A & Carter, John R, 1999. "Economic Activity in the Shadow of Conflict," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 166-179, January.
- Raul Caruso, 2010. "Butter, Guns And Ice-Cream Theory And Evidence From Sub-Saharan Africa," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 269-283.
- Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Skaperdas, Stergios & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2008.
"Globalization and domestic conflict,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 296-308, December.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2005. "Globalization and Domestic Conflict," International Trade 0507005, EconWPA.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2006. "Globalization and Domestic Conflict," Working Papers 050601, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2005. "Globalization and Domestic Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 1510, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kjell Hausken, 2004. "Mutual Raiding of Production and the Emergence of Exchange," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 572-586, October.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2010.
"Voracious Transformation Of A Common Natural Resource Into Productive Capital,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 365-381, May.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Voracious Transformation of a Common Natural Resource into Productive Capital," OxCarre Working Papers 002, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2007. "Economics of Conflict: An Overview," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier.
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- McDougal Topher L, 2009. "The Liberian State of Emergency: What Do Civil War and State-Led Industrialization Have in Common?," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-28, March.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1987. "Strategic Behavior in Contests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 891-898, December.
- Christian Riis & Derek J. Clark, 1997. "Contest success functions: an extension," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(1), pages 201-204.
- Skaperdas, Stergios, 1992.
"Cooperation, Conflict, and Power in the Absence of Property Rights,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 720-739, September.
- Skaperdas, S., 1991. "Cooperation, Conflict And Power In The Absence Of Property Rights," Papers 90-91-06a, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:01:p:75-90_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raul Caruso, 2007. "Continuing Conflict and Stalemate: A note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(17), pages 1-8.
- Matthew J. Baker, 2003. "An Equilibrium Conflict Model of Land Tenure in Hunter-Gatherer Societies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 124-173, February.
- Grossman, Herschel I & Kim, Minseong, 1995. "Swords or Plowshares? A Theory of the Security of Claims to Property," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1275-1288, December.
- Magnus Hoffmann, 2010. "Enforcement of property rights in a barter economy," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 34(2), pages 249-263, February.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003.
"Predator or prey?: Parasitic enterprises in economic development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 275-294, April.
- Mehlum,H. & Moene,K. & Torvik,R., 2000. "Predator or prey? : parasitic enterprises in economic development," Memorandum 27/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Douglas Marcouiller, 2002.
"Insecurity And The Pattern Of Trade: An Empirical Investigation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 342-352, May.
- James E. Anderson & Douglas Marcouiller, S.J., 1999. "Insecurity and the Pattern of Trade: An Empirical Investigation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 418, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Aug 2000.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1989. "Conflict and rent-seeking success functions: Ratio vs. difference models of relative success," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 101-112, November.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2002. "Natural resources, rent seeking and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 455-470, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Caruso, 2015.
"Beyond deterrence and decline. Towards a general understanding of peace economics,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 128(1), pages 57-74.
- Caruso, Raul, 2014. "Beyond Deterrence and Decline. Towards a General Understanding of Peace Economics," MPRA Paper 59505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campiglio, Luigi Pierfranco, 2013.
"Famiglia e pressione fiscale
[Households and tax burden in Italy: 1991-2012]," MPRA Paper 50592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campiglio, Luigi Pierfranco, 2014.
"Unbundling the Great European Recession (2009-2013): Unemployment, Consumption, Investment, Inflation and Current Account,"
53002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Pierfranco Campiglio, 2014. "Unbundling the Great European Recession (2009-2013): Unemployment, Consumption, Investment, Inflation and Current Account," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0067, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Economou Emmanouil M.L. & Kyriazis Nicholas C., 2016. "Choosing Peace Instead of War. A Lesson from Athenian Democracy," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(2), pages 191-212, April.
- Bo Chen & Chatterji Manas, 2014. "Advances in Peace Economics and Peace Science: Introduction," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 1-4, August.
More about this item
Keywordsproperty rights; conflict; productive and unproductive Activities; Butter; Guns and Ice-cream; appropriation; entrepreneurship; redistribution; kleptocracy;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nepswp:2012_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincenzo Bove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nepssea.html .