Estimating stochastic volatility models using realized measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takahashi, Makoto & Omori, Yasuhiro & Watanabe, Toshiaki, 2009.
"Estimating stochastic volatility models using daily returns and realized volatility simultaneously,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2404-2426, April.
- Makoto Takahashi & Yasuhiro Omori & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2007. "Estimating Stochastic Volatility Models Using Daily Returns and Realized Volatility Simultaneously," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-515, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Nardari, Federico & Shephard, Neil, 2006. "Analysis of high dimensional multivariate stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 341-371, October.
- Zhang, Lan & Mykland, Per A. & Ait-Sahalia, Yacine, 2005.
"A Tale of Two Time Scales: Determining Integrated Volatility With Noisy High-Frequency Data,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1394-1411, December.
- Lan Zhang & Per A. Mykland & Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2003. "A Tale of Two Time Scales: Determining Integrated Volatility with Noisy High Frequency Data," NBER Working Papers 10111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bauwens, L. & Galli, F., 2009.
"Efficient importance sampling for ML estimation of SCD models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1974-1992, April.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Fausto Galli, 2007. "Efficient importance sampling for ML estimation of SCD models," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007032, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- BAUWENS, Luc & GALLI, Fausto, 2007. "Efficient importance sampling for ML estimation of SCD models," CORE Discussion Papers 2007053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & GALLI, Fausto, 2009. "Efficient importance sampling for ML estimation of SCD models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Dobrev, Dobrislav, 2007.
"No-arbitrage semi-martingale restrictions for continuous-time volatility models subject to leverage effects, jumps and i.i.d. noise: Theory and testable distributional implications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 125-180, May.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Dobrislav Dobrev, 2007. "No-Arbitrage Semi-Martingale Restrictions for Continuous-Time Volatility Models subject to Leverage Effects, Jumps and i.i.d. Noise: Theory and Testable Distributional Implications," NBER Working Papers 12963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fulvio Corsi, 2009. "A Simple Approximate Long-Memory Model of Realized Volatility," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 7(2), pages 174-196, Spring.
- Dominik Wied & Matthias Arnold & Nicolai Bissantz & Daniel Ziggel, 2012. "A new fluctuation test for constant variances with applications to finance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1111-1127, November.
- Martin Burda & Roman Liesenfeld & Jean-Francois Richard, 2008. "Bayesian Analysis of a Probit Panel Data Model with Unobserved Individual Heterogeneity and Autocorrelated Errors," Working Papers tecipa-321, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marcel Scharth, 2012.
"The Analysis of Stochastic Volatility in the Presence of Daily Realized Measures,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 11(1), pages 76-115, December.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marcel Scharth, 2011. "The Analysis of Stochastic Volatility in the Presence of Daily Realised Measures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-132/4, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bozhechkova, A.V. (Божечкова, А.В.) & Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena Vladimirovna (Синельникова-Мурылева, Елена Владимировна), 2016.
"The Impact of Higher Interest Rates on Loans to the Economic Growth of the Russian Federation in the Current Environment
[Влияние Высоких Процентных Ставок По Заимствованиям На Экономический Рост Р," Working Papers 21310, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:20:y:2016:i:3:p:279-300:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.