Communication Infrastructures, Institutional Efficiency and EU-Arab Trade: Assessment and Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pastore Francesco & Ferragina Anna Maria & Giovannetti Giorgia, 2009.
"A Tale of Parallel Integration Processes: A Gravity Analysis of EU Trade with Mediterranean and Central and Eastern European Countries,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 21-44, September.
- Ferragina, Anna Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pastore, Francesco, 2005. "A Tale of Parallel Integration Processes. A Gravity Analysis of EU Trade with Mediterranean and Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Fazio, 2006. "Euro-Mediterranean Economic Integration: An Empirical Investigation of Trade Flows," ERSA conference papers ersa06p610, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay, 2008.
"Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2007. "Governance indicators : where are we, where should we be going ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4370, The World Bank.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2008. "Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going?," MPRA Paper 8212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John S. Wilson & Catherine L. Mann & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2003. "Trade Facilitation and Economic Development: A New Approach to Quantifying the Impact," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 17(3), pages 367-389, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kearney, Colm, 2012. "Emerging markets research: Trends, issues and future directions," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 159-183.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rmeecf:v:6:y:2010:i:2:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.