Investigation of the Factors Influencing SME Failure as a Function of Its Prevention and Fast Recovery after Failure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nabil Khelil & Matthijs Hammer, 2013. "Why do some entrepreneurs decide to give up? Exploring the causes through cognitive maps," Post-Print halshs-02472003, HAL.
- Watson, John, 2007. "Modeling the relationship between networking and firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 852-874, November.
- Matthijs H.M. Hammer, 2014. "Premature Entrepreneurial Exit: Exploring the Role of Goal Setting Bias," Proceedings of FIKUSZ '14, in: Pál Michelberger (ed.),Proceedings of FIKUSZ '14, pages 97-106, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Nicholas Collett & Naresh R. Pandit & Jukka Saarikko, 2014. "Success and failure in turnaround attempts. An analysis of SMEs within the Finnish Restructuring of Enterprises Act," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1-2), pages 123-141, April.
- Densil A. Williams, 2014. "RESOURCES AND FAILURE OF SMEs: ANOTHER LOOK," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-15.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:4:p:476-483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2017. "Science, technology, and innovation for economic competitiveness: The role of smart specialization in less-developed countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 95-107.
- Mark A Hager & Joseph Galaskiewicz & Jeff A Larson, 2004. "Structural embeddedness and the liability of newness among nonprofit organizations," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 159-188, June.
- Jaroslaw Ropega, 2011. "The Reasons and Symptoms of Failure in SME," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(4), pages 476-483, November.
- Scherger, Valeria & Vigier, Hernán & Barberà-Mariné, M. Glòria, 2014. "Finding Business Failure Reasons Through A Fuzzy Model Of Diagnosis," Fuzzy Economic Review, International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF), vol. 0(1), pages 45-62, May.
- Pack, Howard, 1993. "Productivity and industrial development in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2016. "An integrative process model of organisational failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3388-3397.
- J. P. Brans & Ph. Vincke, 1985. "Note---A Preference Ranking Organisation Method," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 647-656, June.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2008.
"How Important Are Financing Constraints? The Role of Finance in the Business Environment,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 22(3), pages 483-516, November.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "How important are financing constraints ? The role of finance in the business environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3820, The World Bank.
- Matthijs Hammer & Nabil Khelil, 2014. "Exploring the Different Patterns of Entrepreneurial Exit," Post-Print halshs-02471996, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; SME failure; statistical data analysis; SEM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:erjour:v:9:y:2019:i:3:p:21:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.