Premature Entrepreneurial Exit: Exploring the Role of Goal Setting Bias
In: Proceedings of FIKUSZ '14
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathew L. A. Hayward & Dean A. Shepherd & Dale Griffin, 2006. "A Hubris Theory of Entrepreneurship," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 160-172, February.
- Yancy Vaillant & Esteban Lafuente, 2007. "Do different institutional frameworks condition the influence of local fear of failure and entrepreneurial examples over entrepreneurial activity?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 313-337, July.
- Nabil Khelil & Ali Smida & Zouaoui Mahmoud, 2012. "Contribution à la compréhension de l'échec des nouvelles entreprises : exploration qualitative des multiples dimensions du phénomène," Post-Print halshs-00846548, HAL.
- Ing. Matthijs H. M. Hammer, 2012. "How Business Management benefit from Entrepreneurship," Proceedings- 10th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2012),, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolić Nenad & Jovanović Ivan & Nikolić Đorđe & Mihajlović Ivan & Schulte Peter, 2019. "Investigation of the Factors Influencing SME Failure as a Function of Its Prevention and Fast Recovery after Failure," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 1-21, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial exit; Goal Setting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:sfyr14:97-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Vécsey) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.