How Business Management benefit from Entrepreneurship
In this paper, the dominating models of Business Management are listed and their effect on business is stated. It is argued that in the last decades, no new models enriched the toolkit for this field, although economy alters permanently. Because of her promising impact on economic growth, the characteristic of Entrepreneurship is examined. Theories are explored to find clues on how to benefit from this phenomenon. Based on field experiments, evidence is shown that Business Management can benefit from Entrepreneurship when adopting the learning methodologies applied. It will be for this reason that Entrepreneurship will emerge in all European curricula, as is included in the Budapest agenda for enabling teachers for Entrepreneurship Education.
|This chapter was published in: György Kadocsa (ed.) , , pages 175-182, 2012.|
|This item is provided by Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management in its series Proceedings- 10th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2012) with number 175-182.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1084 Budapest, Tavaszmezö u. 15-17|
Web page: http://www.kgk.uni-obuda.hu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & DeTienne, Dawn R. & McKelvie, Alexander & Mumford, Troy V., 2011. "Causation and effectuation processes: A validation study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 375-390, May.
- Nadim Ahmad & Richard G. Seymour, 2008. "Defining Entrepreneurial Activity: Definitions Supporting Frameworks for Data Collection," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2008/1, OECD Publishing.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Regional Economic Growth: Towards A General Theory of Start-Ups," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ing. Matthijs H. M. Hammer, 2012. "How Business Management benefit from Entrepreneurship," Proceedings- 10th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2012), Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. "Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb012:175-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Vécsey)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.