Humility and Decision Making in Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Hartman, 2008. "Socratic Questions and Aristotelian Answers: A Virtue-Based Approach to Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 313-328, March.
- Mathew L. A. Hayward & Dean A. Shepherd & Dale Griffin, 2006. "A Hubris Theory of Entrepreneurship," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 160-172, February.
- Hartman, Edwin M., 1998. "The Role of Character in Business Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 547-559, July.
- Alzola, Miguel, 2015. "Virtuous Persons and Virtuous Actions in Business Ethics and Organizational Research," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 287-318, July.
- Kim Cameron, 2011. "Responsible Leadership as Virtuous Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 25-35, January.
- Audi, Robert, 2012. "Virtue Ethics as a Resource in Business," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 273-291, April.
- Bradley P. Owens & Michael D. Johnson & Terence R. Mitchell, 2013. "Expressed Humility in Organizations: Implications for Performance, Teams, and Leadership," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(5), pages 1517-1538, October.
- Alzola, Miguel, 2012. "The Possibility of Virtue," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 377-404, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEthics; Firm; Humility; Management; Organization; Virtue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-1164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.