Expressed Humility in Organizations: Implications for Performance, Teams, and Leadership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilmar Schaufeli & Marisa Salanova & Vicente González-romá & Arnold Bakker, 2002. "The Measurement of Engagement and Burnout: A Two Sample Confirmatory Factor Analytic Approach," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Editors The, 2008. "From the Editors," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-3, January.
- Editors The, 2008. "From the Editors," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-1, July.
- Knight, Patrick A. & Nadel, Jerome I., 1986. "Humility revisited: Self-esteem, information search, and policy consistency," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 196-206, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Laurent, Catherine E. & Berriet-Solliec, Marielle & Kirsch, Marc & Labarthe, Pierre & Trouve, Aurelie, 2010. "Multifunctionality Of Agriculture, Public Policies And Scientific Evidences: Some Critical Issues Of Contemporary Controversies," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 4(1-2), pages 1-6.
- Hsu, Dan K. & Burmeister-Lamp, Katrin & Simmons, Sharon A. & Foo, Maw-Der & Hong, Michelle C. & Pipes, Jesse D., 2019. "“I know I can, but I don't fit”: Perceived fit, self-efficacy, and entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 311-326.
- Krueger, Norris & Bogers, Marcel L.A.M. & Labaki, Rania & Basco, Rodrigo, 2021. "Advancing family business science through context theorizing: The case of the Arab world," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1).
- Choi, James J. & Haisley, Emily & Kurkoski, Jennifer & Massey, Cade, 2017. "Small cues change savings choices," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 378-395.
- Catherine Welch & Eriikka Paavilainen-Mäntymäki & Rebecca Piekkari & Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki, 2022. "Reconciling theory and context: How the case study can set a new agenda for international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 53(1), pages 4-26, February.
- Weber, Ellen & Büttgen, Marion & Bartsch, Silke, 2022. "How to take employees on the digital transformation journey: An experimental study on complementary leadership behaviors in managing organizational change," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 225-238.
- Milazzo, M.F. & Spina, F. & Primerano, P. & Bart, J.C.J., 2013. "Soy biodiesel pathways: Global prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 579-624.
- Ravi KANBUR & Lucas RONCONI, 2018.
"Enforcement matters: The effective regulation of labour,"
International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 157(3), pages 331-356, September.
- Ronconi, Lucas & Kanbur, Ravi, 2016. "Enforcement Matters: The Effective Regulation Of Labor," Working Papers 250025, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Ronconi, Lucas, 2016. "Enforcement Matters: The Effective Regulation of Labor," CEPR Discussion Papers 11098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferreira, Manuel Portugal & Li, Dan & Guisinger, Stephen & Serra, Fernando A. Ribeiro, 2009. "Será o ambiente internacional de negócios o contexto efetivo para a pesquisa em negócios internacionais?," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 49(3), July.
- Stephanie B Linek & Benedikt Fecher & Sascha Friesike & Marcel Hebing, 2017. "Data sharing as social dilemma: Influence of the researcher’s personality," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(8), pages 1-24, August.
- Robert E. Marks, 2010. "Welcome to SAGE Publications," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 35(1), pages 3-5, April.
- Petraud, Jean & Boucher, Stephen & Carter, Michael, 2015. "Competing theories of risk preferences and the demand for crop insurance: Experimental evidence from Peru," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211383, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jana Schmutzler & Edward Lorenz, 2018.
"Tolerance, agglomeration, and enterprise innovation performance: a multilevel analysis of Latin American regions,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-268.
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2015. "Tolerance, Agglomeration and Enterprise Innovation Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis of Latin American Regions," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2017. "Tolerance, agglomeration, and enterprise innovation performance: a multilevel analysis of Latin American regions," Post-Print hal-01637675, HAL.
- Baert, Stijn, 2015.
"Hiring a Homosexual, Taking a Risk? A Lab Experiment on Employment Discrimination and Risk Aversion,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9536, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Hiring a Homosexual, Taking a Risk? A Lab Experiment on Employment Discrimination and Risk Aversion," GLO Discussion Paper Series 2, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Dörrenbächer, Christoph & Gammelgaard, Jens & McDonald, Frank & Stephan, Andreas & Tüselmann, Heinz, 2013. "Staffing foreign subsidiaries with parent country nationals or host country nationals? Insights from European subsidiaries," Working Papers 74, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Alejandro Bonvecchi & Carlos Scartascini, 2011.
"The Presidency and the Executive Branch in Latin America: What We Know and What We Need to Know,"
Research Department Publications
4756, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bonvecchi, Alejandro & Scartascini, Carlos, 2012. "The Presidency and the Executive Branch in Latin America: What We Know and What We Need to Know," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3959, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Yip, Jeremy A. & Schweitzer, Maurice E., 2022. "Norms for Behavioral Change (NBC) model: How injunctive norms and enforcement shift descriptive norms in science," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 168(C).
- Richter, Barbara & Hanf, Jon H. & Bitsch, Linda & Yang, Yanlin & Li, Shuo, 2020. "Dragon Head Enterprises in China's Wine Production - The Example of Changyu," 60th Annual Conference, Halle/ Saale, Germany, September 23-25, 2020 305610, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Hemant Merchant & Ajai Gaur, 2008. "Opening the ‘Non-Manufacturing’ envelope: The next big enterprise for international business research," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 379-396, April.
- Thomas Bizimana & Pierre Claver Kayumba & Lutz Heide, 2020. "Prices, availability and affordability of medicines in Rwanda," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(8), pages 1-14, August.
More about this item
Keywordshumility; task performance; leadership; turnover; self-awareness; narcissism; general mental ability; learning goal orientation; construct validation; theory elaboration;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:24:y:2013:i:5:p:1517-1538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Walls (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.