Virtue Ethics as a Resource in Business
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vranceanu , Radu, 2013.
"Corporate Profit, Entrepreneurship Theory and Business Ethics,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1308, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Radu Vranceanu, 2013. "Corporate Profit, Entrepreneurship Theory and Business Ethics," Working Papers hal-00823521, HAL.
- Kevin T. Jackson, 2018. "Interpreting the Virtues of Mindfulness and Compassion: Contemplative Practices and Virtue-Oriented Business Ethics," Humanistic Management Journal, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 47-69, July.
- Patricia Grant & Surendra Arjoon & Peter McGhee, 2018. "In Pursuit of Eudaimonia: How Virtue Ethics Captures the Self-Understandings and Roles of Corporate Directors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 153(2), pages 389-406, December.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00823521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jongwoo Kim & Richard L. Baskerville & Yi Ding, 2020. "Breaking the Privacy Kill Chain: Protecting Individual and Group Privacy Online," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 171-185, February.
- David Dawson, 2018. "Organisational Virtue, Moral Attentiveness, and the Perceived Role of Ethics and Social Responsibility in Business: The Case of UK HR Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 148(4), pages 765-781, April.
- Bian, Xuemei & Wang, Kai-Yu & Smith, Andrew & Yannopoulou, Natalia, 2016. "New insights into unethical counterfeit consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4249-4258.
- Marian Eabrasu, 2020. "Cheating in Business: A Metaethical Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 519-532, March.
- David Dawson, 2015. "Two Forms of Virtue Ethics: Two Sets of Virtuous Action in the Fire Service Dispute?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 585-601, May.
- Pablo Sanz & Joan Fontrodona, 2019. "Moderation as a Moral Competence: Integrating Perspectives for a Better Understanding of Temperance in the Workplace," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 155(4), pages 981-994, April.
- Rafael Morales-Sánchez & Carmen Cabello-Medina, 2013. "The Role of Four Universal Moral Competencies in Ethical Decision-Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 717-734, September.
- Andrew West, 2014. "Ubuntu and Business Ethics: Problems, Perspectives and Prospects," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 47-61, April.
- Subramaniam Ananthram & Christopher Chan, 2016. "Religiosity, spirituality and ethical decision-making: Perspectives from executives in Indian multinational enterprises," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 843-880, September.
- Vasile Petru HaÈ›egan, 2019. "Interdisciplinary Connections of Philosophical Practice with the Business Environment," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 504-508, December.
- Andrew West, 2018. "After Virtue and Accounting Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Debra R. Comer & Michael Schwartz, 2017. "Highlighting Moral Courage in the Business Ethics Course," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 146(3), pages 703-723, December.
- Christopher Chan & Subramaniam Ananthram, 2019. "Religion-Based Decision Making in Indian Multinationals: A Multi-faith Study of Ethical Virtues and Mindsets," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 651-677, May.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2017. "Humility and Decision Making in Companies," IESE Research Papers D/1164, IESE Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:buetqu:v:22:y:2012:i:02:p:273-291_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/beq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.