Contribution à la compréhension de l'échec des nouvelles entreprises : exploration qualitative des multiples dimensions du phénomène
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SABBAR Alaraji, Fedaa Abd Almajid & Iacob, Constanta, 2017. "Dimensiunea calitativă a eşecului financiar şi percepţia acestuia în diverse regiuni geografice ale lumii [The qualitative dimension of financial failure and its perception in various geographic re," MPRA Paper 78817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serge Simen & Gérol Nganafei, 2018. "Comment influencer positivement le succès des incubateurs universitaires de start-up technologiques ?," Post-Print halshs-01785627, HAL.
- Matthijs H.M. Hammer, 2014. "Premature Entrepreneurial Exit: Exploring the Role of Goal Setting Bias," Proceedings of FIKUSZ '14, in: Pál Michelberger (ed.),Proceedings of FIKUSZ '14, pages 97-106, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Khelil, Nabil, 2016. "The many faces of entrepreneurial failure: Insights from an empirical taxonomy," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 72-94.
- Sahar Ayadi & Sonia Zouari Ghorbel, 2018. "Relevance of the Mann Whitney Wilcoxon test in the survival analysis of newly established companies in Tunisia (Case of the sfax region)," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurial failure; new venture; cognitive mapping; échec entrepreneurial; nouvelle entreprise; entrepreneur; cartographie cognitive;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00846548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.