Firm failure processes and components of failure risk: An analysis of European bankrupt firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erkki K. Laitinen & Oliver Lukason, 2014. "Do firm failure processes differ across countries: evidence from Finland and Estonia," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 810-832, November.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2016. "An integrative process model of organisational failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3388-3397.
- James, Sharon D., 2016. "Strategic bankruptcy: A stakeholder management perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 492-499.
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Julian R. Franks & Kjell G. Nyborg & Walter N. Torous, 1996. "A Comparison of UK, US and German Insolvency Codes," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 25(3), Fall.
- repec:sen:rebelj:v:lv:y:2010:i:4:p:438-463 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Crutzen & D. Van Caillie, 2010. "Towards a Taxonomy of Explanatory Failure Patterns for Small Firms: A Quantitative Research Analysis," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 55(4), pages 438-463, December.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Agnès Fimayer, 2008.
"Bankruptcy law: a mechanism of governance for financially distressed firms,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 253-267, June.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Agnès Fimayer, 2007. "Bankruptcy Law: a Mechanism of Governance for Financially Distressed Firms," Working Papers of BETA 2007-33, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Scott, James, 1981. "The probability of bankruptcy: A comparison of empirical predictions and theoretical models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 317-344, September.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:24-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erkki Laitinen, 1995. "The duality of bankruptcy process in Finland," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 433-454.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Laitinen, Ek, 1993. "Financial predictors for different phases of the failure process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 215-228, March.
- repec:ids:injmfa:v:9:y:2017:i:1:p:68-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stewart Thornhill & Raphael Amit, 2003. "Learning About Failure: Bankruptcy, Firm Age, and the Resource-Based View," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(5), pages 497-509, October.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:24-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:123-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2015. "Bankruptcy prediction using terminal failure processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 286-303.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:7:y:2019:i:3:p:77-:d:246370 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFirm failure processes; Financial ratios; Bankruptcy risk; Clustering; European firms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:98:y:2019:i:c:p:380-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.