Risk and Transactions Cost in Contracting: Results from a Choice-Based Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alló, Maria & Igleasias, Eva & Loureiro, Maria L., 2013. "Farmers’ preferences and social capital towards agri-environmental schemes for protecting birds," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150620, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barrowclough, Michael & Boys, Kathryn A. & Carpio, Carlos, 2015. "An Evaluation of Firm and Contract Characteristics Valued by Supply Chain Partners in Specialty Crop Marketing Channels," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205768, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vassalos, Michael & Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Schieffer, Jack & Dillon, Carl R., 2013. "Fresh Vegetable Growers' Risk Perception, Risk Preference and Choice of Marketing Contracts: A Choice Experiment," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142506, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vassalos, Michael & Li, Yingbo, 2016. "Assessing the Impact of Fresh Vegetable Growersâ€™ Risk Aversion Levels and Risk Preferences on the Probability of Adopting Marketing Contracts: A Bayesian Approach," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(1).
- Sant'Anna, Ana Claudia & Bergtold, Jason & Caldas, Marcellus & Granco, Gabriel, 2016. "Analyzing sugarcane production contracts in Brazil: What do the farmers really want?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235655, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2015. "Contracts for afforestation and the role of monitoring for landowners’ willingness to accept," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 29-37.
- Gaetano Martino & Paolo Polinori, 2011. "Productive process innovation as sequential adjustment of the hybrid governance structure: the case of the poultry sector," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 88/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Stine Broch & Suzanne Vedel, 2012. "Using Choice Experiments to Investigate the Policy Relevance of Heterogeneity in Farmer Agri-Environmental Contract Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(4), pages 561-581, April.
- Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2015. "Forest owners' willingness to accept contracts for ecosystem service provision is sensitive to additionality," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 15-24.
- Furesi, Roberto & Martino, Gaetano & Pulina, Pietro, 2006. "Contractual Choice and Food Safety Strategy: Some Empirical Findings in Italian Poultry Sector," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7715, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cardella, Eric & Ewing, Bradley T. & Williams, Ryan B., 2017. "Price volatility and residential electricity decisions: Experimental evidence on the convergence of energy generating source," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 428-437.
- Gaetano Martino & Paolo Polinori, 2007. "Contracting Food Safety Strategies in Hybrid Governance Structures," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 40/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Villanueva, Anastasio J. & Glenk, Klaus & Rodriguez-Entrena, M., 2016. "Serial non-participation and ecosystem services providers’ preferences towards incentive-based schemes," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236348, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:801-821 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neill, Clinton L. & Mitchell, Donna M. & Williams, Ryan B., 2014. "A look at the variations in consumer preferences for farmers' markets attributes," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162445, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Darren Hudson & Karina Gallardo & Terry Hanson, 2005. "Hypothetical (Non)Bias In Choice Experiments: Evidence From Freshwater Prawns," Experimental 0503003, EconWPA.
- Escobal, Javier A. & Cavero, Denice, 2012. "Transaction Costs, Institutional Arrangements and Inequality Outcomes: Potato Marketing by Small Producers in Rural Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 329-341.
- Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Lin, Sonja, 2013. "Small forest landowner preferences for working forest conservation contract attributes: A case of Washington State, USA," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 307-330.
- David R Stead, "undated". "Fixed Rent Contracts in English Agriculture, 1750-1850: A Conjecture," Discussion Papers 05/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jamal, Erizal & Dewi, Yovita Anggita, 2. "Technical Efficiency of Land Tenure Contracts in West Java Province, Indonesia," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 6(2).
- repec:sag:seajad:v:6:y:2009:i:2:p:21-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kipperberg, Gorm & Bond, Craig A. & Hoag, Dana L., 2008. "An Application of Mixed Logit Estimation in the Analysis of Producers’ Stated Preferences," Working Papers 108719, Colorado State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Martin, Steven W. & Hudson, Darren, 2006. "A Choice-Based Conjoint Experiment with Genetically Engineered Cotton in the Mississippi Delta," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35389, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:2:y:2004:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.