Conjoint Analysis on Objects with Environmentally Correlated Attributes: The Questionable Importance of Representative Design
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vetschera, Rudolf & Weitzl, Wolfgang & Wolfsteiner, Elisabeth, 2014. "Implausible alternatives in eliciting multi-attribute value functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 221-230.
- Mackenzie, John, 1991. "Valuation Of Open Space As A Composite Environmental Good Via Conjoint Analysis," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271166, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Achtnicht, Martin & Bühler, Georg & Hermeling, Claudia, 2008.
"Impact of Service Station Networks on Purchase Decisions of Alternative-fuel Vehicles,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
08-088, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Bühler, Georg & Hermeling, Claudia, 2012. "Impact of service station networks on purchase decisions of alternative-fuel vehicles," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-088 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:8:y:2018:i:7:p:281-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Achtnicht, 2012.
"German car buyers’ willingness to pay to reduce CO 2 emissions,"
Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 679-697, August.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2009. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ricardo A. Daziano & Martin Achtnicht, 2014. "Forecasting Adoption of Ultra-Low-Emission Vehicles Using Bayes Estimates of a Multinomial Probit Model and the GHK Simulator," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 671-683, November.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:10-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "Forecasting adoption of ultra-low-emission vehicles using the GHK simulator and Bayes estimates of a multinomial probit model," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-017, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:16:y:1990:i:4:p:490-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.