Political Altruism of Transboundary Water Sharing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hori, Hajime, 1992. "Utility functionals with nonpaternalistic intergenerational altruism: The case where altruism extends to many generations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 451-467, April.
- Bergstrom, Ted, 1989. "Love and Spaghetti, the Opportunity Cost of Virtue," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 165-173, Spring.
- McKelvey, Richard D., 1976. "Intransitivities in multidimensional voting models and some implications for agenda control," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 472-482, June.
- James R. Chelius & James B. Dworkin, 1980. "An Economic Analysis of Final-Offer Arbitration as a Conflict Resolution Device," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 24(2), pages 293-310, June.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-1458, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhaduri, Anik & Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar, 2008. "Benefits of irrigation water transfers in the National River Linking Project: a case study of Godavari (Polavaram)-Krishna link in Andhra Pradesh," IWMI Conference Proceedings 235168, International Water Management Institute.
- Eskander, Shaikh & Janus, Thorsten & Barbier, Edward, 2016. "Linking The Unlinked: Transboundary Water-Sharing Under Water-For-Leverage Negotiations," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235650, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Diana Suhardiman & Mark Giordano, 2012. "Process-focused analysis in transboundary water governance research," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 299-308, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:8:y:2008:i:1:n:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.