Process-focused analysis in transboundary water governance research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhaduri Anik & Barbier Edward B, 2008. "Political Altruism of Transboundary Water Sharing," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-30, August.
- Molle, François & Wester, Philippus & Hirsch, Philip, 2010. "River basin closure: Processes, implications and responses," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 569-577, April.
- Carel Dieperink, 2011. "International water negotiations under asymmetry, Lessons from the Rhine chlorides dispute settlement (1931–2004)," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 139-157, May.
- Coleen Fox & Chris Sneddon, 2007. "Transboundary river basin agreements in the Mekong and Zambezi basins: Enhancing environmental security or securitizing the environment?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 237-261, September.
- Mark Zeitoun & Naho Mirumachi, 2008. "Transboundary water interaction I: reconsidering conflict and cooperation," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 297-316, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neda Zawahri & Oliver Hensengerth, 2012. "Domestic environmental activists and the governance of the Ganges and Mekong Rivers in India and China," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 269-298, September.
- Xiaoyun Sui & Yongxia Chen & Zhi Lu & Yifeng Chen, 2015. "A bibliometric analysis of research papers related to the Mekong River," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 105(1), pages 419-434, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Soliev, Ilkhom & Theesfeld, Insa & Wegerich, Kai & Platonov, Alexander, 2017. "Dealing with “Baggage” in Riparian Relationship on Water Allocation: A Longitudinal Comparative Study from the Ferghana Valley," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 148-162.
- Paula Hanasz, 2017. "A Little Less Conversation? Track II Dialogue and Transboundary Water Governance," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 296-309, May.
- Wegerich, Kai & Van Rooijen, Daniel & Soliev, Ilkhom & Mukhamedova, Nozilakhon, 2015. "Water Security in the Syr Darya Basin," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 4657-4684.
- Dustin Evan Garrick, 2016. "Book Review Essay: The Hydropolitics of the Nile Revisited: Elites, Experts, and Everyday Practices in Egypt and Sudan," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 16(3), pages 151-156, August.
- Guerrero-Baena, M. Dolores & Villanueva, Anastasio J. & Gómez-Limón, José A. & Glenk, Klaus, 2019. "Willingness to pay for improved irrigation water supply reliability: An approach based on probability density functions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 217(C), pages 11-22.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Walter, Götz, 2018. "Major hydropower states, sustainable development, and energy security: Insights from a preliminary cross-comparative assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 1074-1082.
- Shaheen, Farhet & Shah, Farhed A., 2017. "Climate Change, Economic Growth, and Cooperative Management of Indus River Basin," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258350, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zulfiya Suleimenova, 2020. "Water security in Central Asia and Southern Caucasus," Asia-Pacific Sustainable Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 27(1), pages 75-93, June.
- Pieter Oel & Dawit Mulatu & Vincent Odongo & Frank Meins & Rick Hogeboom & Robert Becht & Alfred Stein & Japheth Onyando & Anne Veen, 2013. "The Effects of Groundwater and Surface Water Use on Total Water Availability and Implications for Water Management: The Case of Lake Naivasha, Kenya," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(9), pages 3477-3492, July.
- Joel R. Carbonell, 2016. "Military spending, liberal institutions and state compliance with international environmental agreements," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 691-719, October.
- van Halsema, Gerardo E. & Vincent, Linden, 2012. "Efficiency and productivity terms for water management: A matter of contextual relativism versus general absolutism," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 9-15.
- Gutiérrez-Martín, Carlos & Gómez-Limón, José A. & Montilla-López, Nazaret M., 2020. "Self-financed water bank for resource reallocation to the environment and within the agricultural sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C).
- Abby Muricho Onencan & Bert Enserink & Bartel Van de Walle, 2019. "Sustainability Indicators: Monitoring Cross-County Water Cooperation in the Nzoia River Basin, Kenya," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-30, January.
- de Fraiture, Charlotte & Molden, David & Wichelns, Dennis, 2010. "Investing in water for food, ecosystems, and livelihoods: An overview of the comprehensive assessment of water management in agriculture," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 495-501, April.
- Jacob D. Petersen-Perlman, 2016. "Projecting River Basin Resilience in the Zambezi River Basin through Global Analyses and Basin Realities," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(6), pages 1987-2003, April.
- Alfonso Expósito & Julio Berbel, 2019. "Drivers of Irrigation Water Productivity and Basin Closure Process: Analysis of the Guadalquivir River Basin (Spain)," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 33(4), pages 1439-1450, March.
- Ansink, Erik, 2010. "Refuting two claims about virtual water trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 2027-2032, August.
- Montilla-López, Nazaret M. & Gómez-Limón, José A. & Gutiérrez-Martín, Carlos, 2018. "Sharing a river: Potential performance of a water bank for reallocating irrigation water," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 200(C), pages 47-59.
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone, 2015.
"Invention and Diffusion of Water Supply and Water Efficiency Technologies: Insights from a Global Patent Dataset,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(04), pages 1-34, December.
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent datase," GRI Working Papers 196, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Conway, Declan & Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Haščič, Ivan & Johnstone, Nick, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent dataset," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62607, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Molle, François & Tanouti, Oumaima, 2017. "Squaring the circle: Agricultural intensification vs. water conservation in Morocco," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 170-179.
More about this item
KeywordsTransboundary waters; Hydro-hegemony; Power asymmetry; Room for manoeuvre; Networks;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:299-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.