Love and Spaghetti, the Opportunity Cost of Virtue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2006. "Microeconomic models of family transfers," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- Eduardo Ley, 1996.
"On the private provision of public goods: a diagrammatic exposition,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(1), pages 105-123, January.
- Ley, E., 1993. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods: A Diagrammatic Exposition," Papers 93-27, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Eduardo Ley, 1995. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods: A Diagrammatic Exposition," Public Economics 9503001, EconWPA, revised 29 Dec 2002.
- Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2014. "Public Versus Private Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(2), pages 222-258, April.
- Bhaduri Anik & Barbier Edward B, 2008. "Political Altruism of Transboundary Water Sharing," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-30, August.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Stark, Oded, 1993.
"How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 149-155, May.
- Ted Bergstrom & Oded Stark, "undated". "How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment," Papers _024, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom & Oded Stark, 1994. "How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment," Microeconomics 9401001, EconWPA.
- Bergstrom, T.C. & Stark, O., 1993. "How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment," Papers 93-01, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Kai A. Konrad & Harald Künemund & Kjell Erik Lommerud & Julio R. Robledo, 2002.
"Geography of the Family,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 981-998, September.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Künemund, Harald & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Robledo, Julio R, 1999. "Geography of the Family," CEPR Discussion Papers 2312, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Künemund, Harald & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Robledo, Julio R., 2001.
"Geography of the family
[Die Geographie der Familie]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-16, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, K.A. & Junemund, H. & Lommerud, K.E. & Robledo, J.R., 2000. "Geography of the Family," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 2499, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Julian Jamison, 2012. "Games with Synergistic Preferences," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Ley, Eduardo, 1997.
"Optimal provision of public goods with altruistic individuals,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 23-27, January.
- Eduardo Ley, 1996. "Optimal Provision of Public Goods with Altruistic Individuals," Public Economics 9607001, EconWPA, revised 06 Oct 2001.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2006. "Benefit-Cost in a Benevolent Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 339-351, March.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2013.
"Preferences for Social Inclusion: Empirical Evidence from Juvenile Rehabilitation in Italy,"
18/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "Social inclusion and altruism: empirical evidence from juvenile rehabilitation in Italy," CHILD Working Papers Series 34, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Edward J. Green, 1994. "J.S. Mill's Liberal Principle and Unanimity," GE, Growth, Math methods 9406004, EconWPA, revised 22 Jun 1994.
- Anil Markandya & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2012.
"Impure public technologies and environmental policy,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 128-143, May.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Anil Markandya, 2008. "Impure Public Technologies and Environmental Policy," Working Papers 2008.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lea, Stephen E. G. & Webley, Paul, 1997. "Pride in economic psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 323-340, April.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Cornes, Richard & Peters, Wolfgang & Rübbelke, Dirk, 2015.
"Pareto improvement through unilateral matching of public good contributions: The role of commitment,"
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 9-12.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters & Dirk Rübbelke, 2014. "Pareto Improvement through Unilateral Matching of Public Good Contributions: The Role of Commitment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4863, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vadasz, Peter, 2005. "Mutually altruistic trends in resources allocation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 347(C), pages 653-672.
- Qiyan Ong & Kong Ho & Kong Ho, 2013. "Altruism Within the Family: A Comparison of Father and Mother Using Life Happiness and Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 485-510, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:3:y:1989:i:2:p:165-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.