Legal Central Bank independence and inflation in Latin America during the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2001. "Legal Central Bank Independence and Inflation in Latin America During the 1990s," IMF Working Papers 01/212, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauricio Nunes & Sergio Da Silva, 2008.
"Foreign exchange intervention and central bank independence: the Latin American experience,"
Applied Financial Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(5), pages 379-382.
- Nunes, Mauricio & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "Foreign exchange intervention and central bank independence: The Latin American experience," MPRA Paper 5073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noha Farrag & Ahmed Kamaly, 2007. "Measuring the Degree of Central Bank Independence in Egypt," Working Papers 4, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Ourania Dimakou, 2010. "Central Bank Independence, Bureaucratic Corruption and Fiscal Responses - Empirical Evidence," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1012, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
More about this item
Keywordscentral bank independence; inflation; Latin American countries;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blv:journl:v:5:y:2002:i:1:p:157-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose Antonio Caballero Pelaez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcbgvbo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.