Potential Output as a Common Cause for Inflation and Output Growth: A Cautionary Note to the Empirical Growth Literature
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 50 Memorial Drive, E52-391, Cambridge, MA 02142|
Phone: (617) 253-3361
Fax: (617) 253-1330
Web page: http://econ-www.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992.
"A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-963, September.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 609, The World Bank.
- Clark, Peter K, 1982. "Inflation and the Productivity Decline," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 149-154, May.
- Friedman, Milton, 1977. "Nobel Lecture: Inflation and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 451-472, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson & John S. Irons & Ralph W. Tryon, 2000.
"Output and inflation in the long run,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
687, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kenneth N. Kuttner, 1991. "Using noisy indicators to measure potential output," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jose De Gregorio, 1991.
"The Effects of Inflationon Economic Growth; Lessons From Latin America,"
IMF Working Papers
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1992. "The effects of inflation on economic growth : Lessons from Latin America," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 417-425, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:maitec:_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.