Trade Liberalization And The Extensive Margin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregg, Paul & Grout, Paul A. & Ratcliffe, Anita & Smith, Sarah & Windmeijer, Frank, 2011.
"How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 758-766, August.
- Gregg, Paul & Grout, Paul A. & Ratcliffe, Anita & Smith, Sarah & Windmeijer, Frank, 2011. "How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 758-766.
- Paul Gregg & Paul A. Grout & Anita Ratcliffe & Sarah Smith & Frank Windmeijer, 2008. "How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/197, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Leigh, Andrew, 2010. "Informal care and labor market participation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 140-149, January.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Heitmueller, Axel & Nazarov, Zafar, 2010. "A dynamic analysis of informal care and employment in England," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 455-465, June.
- Bolin, K. & Lindgren, B. & Lundborg, P., 2008.
"Your next of kin or your own career?: Caring and working among the 50+ of Europe,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 718-738, May.
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2007. "Your Next of Kin or your Own Career? Caring and Working among the 50+ of Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-032/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalton, John T., 2014. "The new goods margin in Japanese–Chinese trade," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 8-13.
- Sekkat, Khalid, 2016. "Exchange rate misalignment and export diversification in developing countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-14.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen & Zouheir El-Sahli & Richard Kneller, 2016. "The Impact of Technological Change on New Trade: Evidence from the Container Revolution," CESifo Working Paper Series 6069, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2013.
"Can the Doha Round Be a Development Round? Setting a Place at the Table,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 91-124
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2011. "Can the Doha Round be a Development Round? Setting a Place at the Table," NBER Working Papers 17650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John T. Dalton, 2017.
"EU Enlargement and the New Goods Margin in Austrian Trade,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 61-78, February.
- Dalton, John, 2013. "EU Enlargement and the New Goods Margin in Austrian Trade," MPRA Paper 50353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:280-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soumendra Nath Banerjee & Boishampayan Chatterjee, 2015. "European Union: Characterising India’s Exports to the U.S.: The Post Liberalisation Dynamics," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 3(1), pages 10-20, May.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2013. "FDI and Exports Diversification in Arab Countries," Working Papers 816, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
- Atolia, Manoj & Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2016. "The impact of trade margins on the skill premium: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 895-915.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:56:y:2009:i:2:p:141-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.