Globalization, Wage Volatility, and the Welfare of Workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Traca, 2005. "Globalization, wage volatility and the welfare of workers," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9227, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédérique Bec, 2002.
"Mondialisation, mobilité du capital et volatilité macro-économique,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 152(1), pages 29-53.
- Frédérique Bec, 2002. "Mondialisation, mobilité du capital et volatilité macro-économique," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 29-53.
- Karabay, Bilgehan & McLaren, John, 2010. "Trade, offshoring, and the invisible handshake," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 26-34, September.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2002.
"Markets for risk and openness to trade: how are they related?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 369-395, August.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 1999. "Markets for Risk and Openness to Trade: How are they Related?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 327, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Aug 2001.
- Damien Gaumont & Charbel Macdissi, 2012. "International Migration And Uncertainty:A Non-Factor Price Equalization Overlapping Generations Model," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(2), pages 151-177.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2000. "Does Financial Development Lead to Trade Liberalization?," Research Papers in Economics 2000:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:13:y:2005:i:2:p:237-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.