The Short‐term Determinants of Capital Flows for a Small Open Economy: The Case of Greece
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1363-6669|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2000.
"The Global Capital Market: Benefactor or Menace?,"
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1998. "The Global Capital Market: Benefactor or Menace?," NBER Working Papers 6559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1998. "The Global Capital Market: Benefactor or Menace?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C98-098, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1998. "The Global Capital Market: Benefactor or Menace?," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt3kn3n2s8, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- James Tobin, 1978.
"A Proposal for International Monetary Reform,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 153-159, Jul/Oct.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993.
"El problema de la afluencia de capital: Conceptos y temas
[The Capital Inflows Problem: Concepts and Issues]," MPRA Paper 13682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Montiel, Peter, 2001. "The Dynamics of Capital Movements to Emerging Economies During the 1990s," MPRA Paper 7577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Heather D. Gibson & Nicholas T. Tsaveas & Thomas Vlassopoulos, 2006. "Capital Flows, Capital Account Liberalisation and the Mediterranean Countries," Working Papers 33, Bank of Greece.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2003. "Globalization and growth in emerging markets and the New Economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 505-524, July.
- Carmen Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff, 2003.
"FDI to Africa; The Role of Price Stability and Currency Instability,"
IMF Working Papers
03/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2002. "FDI to Africa: The role of price stability and currency instability," MPRA Paper 13872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart & Guillermo Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman, 1992. "Capital Inflows to Latin America; The 1970's and the 1990's," IMF Working Papers 92/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacques Miniane, 2004. "A New Set of Measures on Capital Account Restrictions," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 4-4.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:15:y:2011:i:4:p:699-713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.