Anastasios P. Pappas
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Business and Management Chios, Greece
University of the Aegean
: +30 2271 035000
+30 2271 035099
RePEc:edi:sbuaegr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anastasios, Pappas, 2010. "Capital mobility and macroeconomic volatility: evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 29106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pappas, Anastasios, 2010. "Capital mobility and growth: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 29105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitris Vas. Seremetis & Anastasios P. Pappas, 2013. "Government bond yield spreads determination: a matter of fundamentals or market overreaction? Evidence from over-borrowed European countries," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 342-358, December.
- Anastasios P. Pappas, 2011. "The Short‐term Determinants of Capital Flows for a Small Open Economy: The Case of Greece," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 699-713, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anastasios, Pappas, 2010.
"Capital mobility and macroeconomic volatility: evidence from Greece,"
29106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund & Svrčeková, Aneta & Semančíková, Jozefína, 2015. "On the Relationship between Financial Integration, Financial Liberalization and Macroeconomic Volatility," MPRA Paper 66143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anastasios P. Pappas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.