Economic Growth and Convergence of EU Member States: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trostel, Philip & Walker, Ian & Woolley, Paul, 2002. "Estimates of the economic return to schooling for 28 countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- Joaquin Maudos & Jose Manuel Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2003.
"Human capital in OECD countries: Technical change, efficiency and productivity,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 419-435.
- Joaquín Maudos Villarroya & José Manuel Pastor Monsálvez & Lorenzo Serrano Martínez, 1998. "- Human Capital In Oecd Countries: Technical Change, Efficency And Productivity," Working Papers. Serie EC 1998-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Subodh Kumar & R. Robert Russell, 2002. "Technological Change, Technological Catch-up, and Capital Deepening: Relative Contributions to Growth and Convergence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 527-548, June.
- Lorenzo Serrano, 1999. "On convergence accounting," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 219-221.
- Michele Boldrin & Fabio Canova, 2001. "Inequality and convergence in Europe's regions: reconsidering European regional policies," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 205-253, April.
- Daniel J. Henderson & R. Robert Russell, 2005. "Human Capital And Convergence: A Production-Frontier Approach ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1167-1205, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2013.
"Public and private inputs in aggregate production and growth: a cross-country efficiency approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(32), pages 4487-4502, November.
- António AFONSO & Miguel ST. AUBYN, "undated". "Public and Private Inputs in Aggregate Production and Growth: A Cross-country Efficiency Approach," EcoMod2010 259600004, EcoMod.
- Afonso, António & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2010. "Public and private inputs in aggregate production and growth: a cross-country efficiency approach," Working Paper Series 1154, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2010. "Public and Private Inputs in Aggregate Production and Growth: A Cross-country Efficiency Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- López-Pueyo, Carmen & Mancebón, María-Jesús, 2010. "Innovation, accumulation and assimilation: Three sources of productivity growth in ICT industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 268-285, March.
- José M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 186-199, February.
- Pastor Monsálvez, José M. & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," MPRA Paper 18510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2011. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1424, European Regional Science Association.
- Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2009. "European Integration and Inequality among Countries: a Lifecycle income Analysis," Working Papers 201050, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Mugera, Amin W. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2012.
"Labor Productivity Growth in the Kansas Farm Sector: A Tripartite Decomposition Using a Non-Parametric Approach,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-15, December.
- Mugera, Amin W. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2012. "Labor Productivity Growth in the Kansas Farm Sector: A Tripartite Decomposition Using a Non-Parametric Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 298-312, December.
- Carmen López Pueyo & Mª Jesús Mancebón Torrubia, 2009. "Sources of productivity growth and convergence in ict industries: an intertemporal non-parametric frontier approach?," Documentos de Trabajo dt2009-04, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Gül Ertan Özgüzer, 2009.
"Worthy Transfers? A Dynamic Analysis of Turkey's Accession to the European Union,"
2009 Meeting Papers
781, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gul Ertan Ozguzer & Luca Pensieroso, 2010. "Worthy Transfers? A Dynamic Analysis of Turkey's Accession to the European Union," Working Papers 1003, Izmir University of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:12:y:2008:i:3:p:486-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.