Exchange Rate Uncertainty, Sociopolitical Instability and Private Investment: Empirical Evidence from Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi, 2013. "Foreign Capital and Urban Congestion in Emerging Markets," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 676-684, November.
- Chia-Ching Lin & Kun-Ming Chen & Hsiu-Hua Rau, 2010. "Exchange Rate Volatility and the Timing of Foreign Direct Investment: Market-Seeking versus Export-Substituting," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 466-486, August.
- Masino, Serena, 2012. "Macroeconomic instability and the incentive to innovate," MPRA Paper 38766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masino, Serena, 2013.
"Macro-Institutional Instability and the Incentive to Innovate,"
45938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masino, Serena, 2013. "Macro-Institutional Instability and the Incentive to Innovate," MPRA Paper 45178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdi Ali, 2013. "Are property rights institutions and financial development complements or substitutes? The case of private investment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1126-1131.
- Erdem Kilic & Veysel Ulusoy, 2015. "Evidence for Financial Contagion in Endogenous Volatile Periods," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 62-74, February.
- repec:spr:portec:v:16:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10258-016-0126-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masino, Serena, 2012. "Macroeconomic instability and the incentive to innovate," MPRA Paper 38830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:12:y:2008:i:2:p:372-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.