Location and regional income disparity dynamics: The Brazilian case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1994.
"International patenting and technology diffusion,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1994. "International Patenting and Technology Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 4931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1994. "International Patenting and Technology Diffusion," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 50, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Evidence on Growth, Increasing Returns and the Extent of the Market," NBER Working Papers 4714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer, 1996. "Trade and Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiangang Peng & Nicolaas Groenewold & Jing He & Zhangfei Li & Yu Yi, 2008. "Regional Finance and Regional Disparities in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 08-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Carvalho De Andrade Lima & Raul Da Mota Silveira Neto, 2016. "Physical And Human Capital And Brazilian Regional Growth: A Spatial Econometric Approach For The Period 1970-2010," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 164, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Valente J. Matlaba & Mark Holmes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2012. "Agglomeration Externalities and 1981-2006 Regional Growth in Brazil," Working Papers in Economics 12/07, University of Waikato.
- Lessmann, Christian & Seidel, André, 2017.
"Regional inequality, convergence, and its determinants – A view from outer space,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 110-132.
- Christian Leßmann & André Seidel, 2015. "Regional Inequality, Convergence, and its Determinants - A View from Outer Space," CESifo Working Paper Series 5322, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leßmann, Christian & Seidel, André, 2016. "Regional Inequality, Convergence, and its Determinants - A View from Outer Space," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145558, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nicolino Trompieri Neto & Ivan Castelar & Fabrício Cameiro Linhares, 2008. "Convergência de Renda dos Estados Brasileiros: Uma Abordagem de Painel Dinâmico com Efeito Threshold," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807212130050, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Cravo, Túlio A., 2011. "Are small employers more cyclically sensitive? Evidence from Brazil," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 754-769.
- Guilherme Resende & Tulio Cravo & Alexandre Carvalho, 2014. "The Impact of Brazilian Regional Development Funds on Regional Economic Growth: A spatial panel approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Habibullah, M.S. & Dayang-Afizzah, A.M., 2008. "Bordering neighbours: Testing for border effect on Malaysia's northern states and Southern Thailand," MPRA Paper 12103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:85:y:2006:i:4:p:599-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.