Deutsche Hochschulkarrieren im Fach Volkswirtschaftslehre. Eine deskriptive Analyse von Lebenslaufdaten
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2002. "Studying Ourselves: The Academic Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 8965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Liang Zhang, 2005. "Do Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Matter?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(3).
- Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2003. "Schneewittchen im Land der Klapperschlangen: Evaluation eines Evaluators," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(2), pages 177-190, May.
- Michael Bräninger & Justus Haucap, 2001. "Was Ökonomen lesen und schätzen: Ergebnisse einer Umfrage," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 185-210, May.
- Michael Bräuninger & Justus Haucap, 2003. "Reputation and Relevance of Economics Journals," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 175-197, May.
- Gordon Tullock, 1996. "Corruption Theory And Practice," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 6-13, July.
- Michael Rauber & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2008.
"Evaluation of Researchers: A Life Cycle Analysis of German Academic Economists,"
Conferences on New Political Economy,in: Max Albert & Stefan Voigt & Dieter Schmidtchen (ed.), Conferences on New Political Economy, edition 1, volume 25, pages 101-122(2
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen.
- Michael Rauber & Heinrich Ursprung, 2006. "Evaluation of Researchers: A Life Cycle Analysis of German Academic Economists," CESifo Working Paper Series 1673, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zoghi, Cindy, 2003. "Why have public university professors done so badly?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 45-57, February.
- M. Sabatier & M. Carrere & V. Mangematin, 2006. "Profiles of Academic Activities and Careers: Does Gender Matter? An Analysis Based on French Life Scientist CVs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 311-324, May.
- Wendy A. Stock & John J. Siegfried, 2006.
"Where Are They Now? Tracking the Ph.D. Class of 1997,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 472-488, October.
- Wendy A. Stock & John J. Siegfried, 2006. "Where are they Now? Tracking the Ph.D. Class of 1997," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0605, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Tsang, Mun C. & Levin, Henry M., 1989. "The economics of overeducation: Reply," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 209-209, April.
- Willam O. Brown, 1997. "University Governance and Academic Tenure: A Property Rights Explanation," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(3), pages 441-441, September.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1999. "The Familiar but Curious Economics of Higher Education: Introduction to a Symposium," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 3-12, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:9:y:2008:i:3:p:306-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.