Messung der akademischen Forschungsleistung in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Reputation vs. Zitierhäufigkeiten
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Oswald, 2007.
"An Examination of the Reliability of Prestigious Scholarly Journals: Evidence and Implications for Decision-Makers,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(293), pages 21-31, February.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "An Examination of the Reliability of Prestigious Scholarly Journals: Evidence and Implications for Decision-makers," IZA Discussion Papers 2070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "An Examination of the Reliability of Prestigious Scholarly Journals: Evidence and Implications for Decision-makers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 744, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer, 2010. "Inferring Missing Citations: A Quantitative Multi-Criteria Ranking of all Journals in Economics," Working Papers halshs-00520325, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:busres:v:10:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40685-017-0044-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- KRAPF, Matthias & SCHLÄPFER, Jörg, 2012.
"How Nobel Laureates Would Perform In The Handelsblatt Ranking,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(3).
- Matthias Krapf & Joerg Schlaepfer, 2012. "How Nobel Laureates Would Perform in the Handelsblatt Ranking," KOF Working papers 12-318, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Haucap, Justus & Thomas, Tobias & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2017.
"Publication performance vs. influence: On the questionable value of quality weighted publication rankings,"
DICE Discussion Papers
277, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Justus Haucap & Tobias Thomas & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2017. "Publication Performance vs. Influence: On the Questionable Value of Quality Weighted Publication Rankings," CESifo Working Paper Series 6818, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bräuninger, Michael & Haucap, Justus & Muck, Johannes, 2011. "Was lesen und schätzen Ökonomen im Jahr 2011?," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 18, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Rolf Sternberg, 2013. "Collision of lions and butterflies or mutual neglect - outside the Anglo-American domain, too? The publication and citation behaviour of economic geographers and geographical economists compared," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Rolf Ketzler & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013.
"A citation-analysis of economic research institutes,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 95(3), pages 1095-1112, June.
- Ketzler, Rolf & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2012. "A Citation-Analysis of Economic Research Institutes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9110, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ketzler, Rolf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "A Citation-Analysis of Economic Research Institutes," IZA Discussion Papers 6780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Bräuninger & Justus Haucap & Johannes Muck, 2011. "Was lesen und schätzen deutschsprachige Ökonomen heute?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(4), pages 339-371, November.
- Klaus Wohlrabe, 2011. "Das Handelsblatt- und das RePEc-Ranking im Vergleich," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(17), pages 66-71, September.
- Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Einige Anmerkungen zum Handelsblatt-Ranking 2013," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(23), pages 79-83, December.
- Alona Zharova & Andrija Mihoci & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2016. "Academic Ranking Scales in Economics: Prediction and Imputation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:11:y:2010:i:4:p:325-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.