Nebentätige Bundestagsabgeordnete: Was offenbaren die Veröffentlichungspflichten?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Röhrbein, Kristina, 2007. "Der Einfluss risikominimierender Strategien der Parlamentarier auf die Bezüge," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 87(8), pages 537-543.
- Alexandra Niessen & Stefan Ruenzi, 2010.
"Political Connectedness and Firm Performance: Evidence from Germany,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 441-464, November.
- Niessen, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2009. "Political connectedness and firm performance: Evidence from Germany," CFR Working Papers 07-15, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Bruno Frey & Stephan Meier, 2005. "Selfish and Indoctrinated Economists?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 165-171, April.
- Le Grand, Julian, 2003. "Motivation, Agency, and Public Policy: Of Knights and Knaves, Pawns and Queens," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199266999.
- Hibbs, Douglas Jr., 1992. "Partisan theory after fifteen years," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 361-373, October.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geys, Benny & Mause, Karsten, 2011. "Moonlighting politicians: A survey and research agenda," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:15790702 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, Felix & Kauder, Björn & Potrafke, Niklas, 2014.
"Outside earnings, absence, and activity: Evidence from German parliamentarians,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 147-157.
- Felix Arnold & Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2014. "Outside Earnings, Absence, and Activity: Evidence from Germany Parliamentarians," CESifo Working Paper Series 4900, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felix Arnold & Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2014. "Beeinträchtigen Nebeneinkünfte die politischen Tätigkeiten von Bundestagsabgeordneten?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(18), pages 34-39, September.
- Andreas Polk, 2011. "Lobbying: Private Interests and Public Conduct," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(1), pages 3-7, 05.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:368-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felix Arnold, 2013. "German MPs' Outside Jobs and Their Repercussions on Parliamentary Effort," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1340, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Benny Geys, 2013.
"Election Cycles in MPs' Outside Interests? The UK House of Commons, 2005–2010,"
Political Studies Association, vol. 61(2), pages 462-472, June.
- Geys, Benny, 2011. "Election cycles in MPs' outside interests? The UK House of Commons, 2005-2010," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-104, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Polk, Andreas, 2017. "Lobbyism in Germany: What do we know?," Beiträge zur Jahrestagung 2016 (Witten/Herdecke) 175190, Verein für Socialpolitik, Ausschuss für Wirtschaftssysteme und Institutionenökonomik.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:10:y:2009:i:2:p:146-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.