Explaining the so-called "price premium" in oil markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shalizi, Zmarak, 2007. "Energy and emissions : local and global effects of the rise of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4209, The World Bank.
- Cavalcante, Mileno, 2010. "An Analysis of the relationship between WTI term structure and oil market fundamentals in 2002-2009," MPRA Paper 24263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ortiz-Cruz, Alejandro & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Ibarra-Valdez, Carlos & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose, 2012. "Efficiency of crude oil markets: Evidences from informational entropy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 365-373.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2014.
"Effects of speculation and interest rates in a “carry trade” model of commodity prices,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-112.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2013. "Effects of Speculation and Interest Rates in a "Carry Trade" Model of Commodity Prices," Working Paper Series rwp13-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2013. "Effects of Speculation and Interest Rates in a "Carry Trade" Model of Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 19463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Dicembrino & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2012. "The Fundamental and Speculative Components of the Oil Spot Price: A Real Option Value Approach," CEIS Research Paper 229, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2009.
"Physical market determinants of the price of crude oil and the market premium,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 537-549, July.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2007. "Physical Market Determinants of the Price of Crude Oil and the Market Premium," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07020, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Matteo Manera & Chiara Longo & Anil Markandya & Elisa Scarpa, 2007. "Evaluating the Empirical Performance of Alternative Econometric Models for Oil Price Forecasting," Working Papers 2007.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:42-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giliola Frey & Matteo Manera & Anil Markandya & Elisa Scarpa, 2009. "Econometric Models for Oil Price Forecasting: A Critical Survey," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(1), pages 29-44, April.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40821-016-0058-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1162-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Manera & Chiara Longo & Anil Markandya & Elisa Scarpa, 2007.
"Evaluating the Empirical Performance of Alternative Econometric Models for Oil Price Forecasting,"
2007.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Scarpa, Elisa & Longo, Chiara & Manera, Matteo & Markandya, Anil, 2007. "Evaluating the Empirical Performance of Alternative Econometric Models for Oil Price Forecasting," International Energy Markets Working Papers 12118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Martina, Esteban & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Escarela-Perez, Rafael & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose, 2011. "Multiscale entropy analysis of crude oil price dynamics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 936-947, September.
- de Souza e Silva, Edmundo G. & Legey, Luiz F.L. & de Souza e Silva, Edmundo A., 2010. "Forecasting oil price trends using wavelets and hidden Markov models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1507-1519, November.
- Antonio Merino & Rebeca Albacete, 2010. "Econometric modelling for short-term oil price forecasting," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 34(1), pages 25-41, March.
- He, Yanan & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2010. "Global economic activity and crude oil prices: A cointegration analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 868-876, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:opecrv:v:29:y:2005:i:2:p:133-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291753-0237 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.