Robustness of Logit Analysis: Unobserved Heterogeneity and Mis-specified Disturbances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramer,J. S., 2011. "Logit Models from Economics and Other Fields," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521188036, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ted Mouw, 2016. "The Impact of Immigration on the Labor Market Outcomes of Native Workers: Evidence using Longitudinal Data from the LEHD," Working Papers 16-56, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Campbell, Randall C. & Nagel, Gregory L., 2016. "Private information and limitations of Heckman's estimator in banking and corporate finance research," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 186-195.
- van Cranenburgh, Sander & Prato, Carlo G., 2016. "On the robustness of random regret minimization modelling outcomes towards omitted attributes," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 51-70.
- Rahmouni, Mohieddine & Ayadi, Mohamed & YIldIzoglu, Murat, 2010.
"Characteristics of innovating firms in Tunisia: The essential role of external knowledge sources,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 181-196, August.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni & Mohamed Ayadi & Murat Yildizoglu, 2010. "Characteristics of innovating firms in Tunisia: the essential role of external knowledge sources," Post-Print hal-00645737, HAL.
- Cherchi, Elisabetta & Guevara, Cristian Angelo, 2012. "A Monte Carlo experiment to analyze the curse of dimensionality in estimating random coefficients models with a full variance–covariance matrix," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 321-332.
- Hong il Yoo, 2012. "The perceived unreliability of rank-ordered data: an econometric origin and implications," Discussion Papers 2012-46, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ramalho, Esmeralda A. & Ramalho, Joaquim J.S., 2010.
"Is neglected heterogeneity really an issue in binary and fractional regression models? A simulation exercise for logit, probit and loglog models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 987-1001, April.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J. S. Ramalho, 2009. "Is neglected heterogeneity really an issue in binary and fractional regression models? A simulation exercise for logit, probit and loglog models," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Geishecker, Ingo & Riedl, Maximilian, 2012. "Ordered response models and non-random personality traits: Monte Carlo simulations and a practical guide," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 116, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Achim Hecker & Alois Ganter, 2016. "Organisational And Technological Innovation And The Moderating Effect Of Open Innovation Strategies," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(02), pages 1-31, February.
- Geerling, Wayne & Magee, Gary B. & Brooks, Robert, 2015. "Cooperation, defection and resistance in Nazi Germany," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 125-139.
- Wicker, Pamela & Prinz, Joachim & von Hanau, Tassilo, 2012. "Estimating the value of national sporting success," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 200-210.
- Patrizia Lattarulo & Valentino Masucci & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2014. "Is it really impossible to change transport mode behaviours? An experiment for sustainable urban mobility," Rapporti e ricerche 600, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Guarino, Cassandra M. & Brown, Abigail B. & Wyse, Adam E., 2011. "Can districts keep good teachers in the schools that need them most?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 962-979, October.
- Hotle, Susan L. & Castillo, Marco & Garrow, Laurie A. & Higgins, Matthew J., 2015. "The impact of advance purchase deadlines on airline consumers’ search and purchase behaviors," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:69:y:2007:i:4:p:545-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.