Dynamic Incentives in Organizations: Success and Inertia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1983.
"Uncertain Innovation and the Persistence of Monopoly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 741-748, September.
- Reinganum, Jennifer R., 1982. "Uncertain Innovation and the Persistence of Monopoly," Working Papers 431, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Gustavo Manso, 2011. "Motivating Innovation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(5), pages 1823-1860, October.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1990.
"Short-term contracts and long-term agency relationships,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-31, June.
- Drew Fudenberg & Bengt Holmstrom & Paul Milgrom, 1987. "Short-Term Contracts and Long-Term Agency Relationships," Working papers 468, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1999.
"Foundations of Incomplete Contracts,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 115-138.
- Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1998. "Foundations of incomplete contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Foundations of Incomplete Contracts," NBER Working Papers 6726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Foundations of Incomplete Contracts," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1846, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Marco S. Giarratana & Claudio Panico, 2010. "How and when should companies retain their human capital? Contracts, incentives and human resource implications," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Tor Eriksson & Jaime Ortega, 2006.
"The Adoption of Job Rotation: Testing the Theories,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 59(4), pages 653-666, July.
- Eriksson, Tor & Ortega, Jaime, 2004. "The Adoption of Job Rotation: Testing the Theories," Working Papers 04-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Meyer, Margaret & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1992.
"Organizational Prospects, Influence Costs, and Ownership Changes,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 9-35, Spring.
- Meyer, Margaret A & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, Donald John, 1992. "Organizational Prospects, Influence Costs, and Ownership Changes," CEPR Discussion Papers 665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feinstein, Jonathan S. & Stein, Jeremy, 1988. "Employee opportunism and redundancy in firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 401-414, December.
- Thomas Hellmann & Veikko Thiele, 2011. "Incentives and Innovation: A Multitasking Approach," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 78-128, February.
- Boyer, Marcel & Robert, Jacques, 2006. "Organizational inertia and dynamic incentives," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 324-348, March.
- McPherson, Michael S. & Winston, Gordon C., 1983. "The economics of academic tenure : A relational perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 163-184.
- Sarah Kaplan & Rebecca Henderson, 2005. "Inertia and Incentives: Bridging Organizational Economics and Organizational Theory," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(5), pages 509-521, October.
- Rebecca Henderson & Sarah Kaplan, 2005. "Inertia and Incentives: Bridging Organizational Economics and Organizational Theory," NBER Working Papers 11849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Tirole, 1999. "Incomplete Contracts: Where Do We Stand?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 741-782, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:83:y:2015:i:4:p:475-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.