Employee opportunism and redundancy in firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco, Marini, 1997.
"Managers Compensation and Collusive Behaviour under Cournot Oligopoly,"
31871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MARINI, Marco, 1998. "Managers compensation and collusive behaviour under Cournot oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1998002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rajbhandary, Anuja, 1996. "Protecting trade secrets through family businesses: A case study on Nepal," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 483-490, December.
- Martin Ruckes & Thomas Rønde, 2015. "Dynamic Incentives in Organizations: Success and Inertia," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(4), pages 475-497, July.
- Cooper, David P., 2001. "Innovation and reciprocal externalities: information transmission via job mobility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 403-425, August.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1998. "Cyclical Movements in Wages and Consumption in a Bargaining Model of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 6445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marini, Marco A., 2005. "The value of a new idea: knowledge transmission, workers' mobility and market structure," MPRA Paper 1687, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2006.
- Marini, Marco A., 1998. "Earnings, Coalitions and the Stability of the Firm," MPRA Paper 70728, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:10:y:1988:i:4:p:401-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.