Do Parental Transfers Reduce Youths' Incentives to Work?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turalay Kenc & William Perraudin, 1996. "Pension Systems in Europe: A General Equilibrium Study," Archive Working Papers 018, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- J.H.L. Dewhurst, 2006. "Estimating The Effect Of Projected Household Composition Change On Production In Scotland," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 186, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- David Card, 1995. "The Wage Curve: A Review," Working Papers 722, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Frank T Denton & Christine H Feaver & Byron G Spencer, 2005.
"Population Aging in Canada: Software for Exploring the Implications for the Labour Force and the Productive Capacity of the Economy,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
146, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 2005. "Population Aging in Canada: Software for Exploring the Implications for the Labour Force and the Productive Capacity of the Economy," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 403, McMaster University.
- David Card, 1995. "The Wage Curve: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 285-299, June.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2005.
"Long-Run Substitutability Between More and Less Educated Workers: Evidence from U.S. States, 1950-1990,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 652-663, November.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2004. "Long-run substitutability between more and less educated workers: Evidence from U.S. States 1950-1990," Economics Working Papers 764, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fougere, Maxime & Mercenier, Jean & Merette, Marcel, 2007. "A sectoral and occupational analysis of population ageing in Canada using a dynamic CGE overlapping generations model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 690-711, July.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995. "An Introduction to the Wage Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 153-167, Summer.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angus Holford, 2015.
"The labour supply effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its implications for parental altruism,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 531-568, September.
- Holford, Angus, 2014. "The labour supply effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its implications for parental altruism," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-37, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Holford, Angus J., 2015. "The Labour Supply Effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its Implications for Parental Altruism," IZA Discussion Papers 8822, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Tue Gørgens, 2014.
"Parents’ economic support of young-adult children: do socioeconomic circumstances matter?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 447-471, April.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Gorgens, Tue, 2012. "Parents' Economic Support of Young-Adult Children: Do Socioeconomic Circumstances Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 6376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Tue Gørgens, 2012. "Parents' Economic Support of Young-Adult Children: Do Socioeconomic Circumstances Matter?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Holford, Angus, 2016.
"Do parents tax their children? Teenage labour supply and financial support,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2016-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Holford, Angus J., 2016. "Do Parents Tax Their Children? Teenage Labour Supply and Financial Support," IZA Discussion Papers 10040, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bachmann, Andreas & Boes, Stefan, 2014. "Private transfers and college students’ decision to work," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:23:y:2009:i:4:p:653-676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.