Modelling Labour Demand Dynamics beyond the Frictionless Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Carpenter & Laura Rondi, 2000.
"Italian Corporate Governance, Investment, and Finance,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 365-388, December.
- Robert Carpenter & Laura Rondi, 2000. "Italian Corporate Governance, Investment, and Finance," CERIS Working Paper 200014, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Anna M. Falzoni & Rodolfo Helg, 2004. "Measuring the effect of globalization on labour demand elasticity: An empirical application to OECD countries," KITeS Working Papers 153, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2004.
- Robert A. Amano, "undated".
"Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand,"
Staff Working Papers
95-3, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano, 1995. "Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand," Macroeconomics 9505001, EconWPA.
- Adriana Cassoni, 1999. "The wage elasticity of labour demand in the Uruguayan manufacturing sector after re-unionisation: new results," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1499, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Athanasios Orphanides & Steven A. Sharpe, 1994.
"Leverage as a state variable for employment, inventory accumulation, and fixed investment,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles W. Calomiris & Athanasios Orphanides & Steven A. Sharpe, 1994. "Leverage as a State Variable for Employment, Inventory Accumulation, andFixed Investment," NBER Working Papers 4800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuo Ogawa, 2003. "Financial Distress and Employment: The Japanese Case in the 90s," NBER Working Papers 9646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregor Bäurle & Sarah M. Lein & Elizabeth Steiner, 2017. "Employment Adjustment and Financial Constraints - Evidence from Firm-level Data," Working Papers 2017-18, Swiss National Bank.
- Bäurle, Gregor & Lein, Sarah M. & Steiner, Elizabeth, 2018. "Employment Adjustment and Financial Constraints - Evidence from Firm-level Data," Working papers 2018/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:20:y:2006:i:4:p:699-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.