Financial Distress and Industry Structure: An inter-industry approach to the "Lost Decade" in Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kazuo Ogawa & Elmer Sterken & Ichiro Tokutsu, 2012. "Financial Distress And Industry Structure: An Inter-Industry Approach To The Lost Decade In Japan," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 229-249, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Love, Inessa & Preve, Lorenzo A. & Sarria-Allende, Virginia, 2007.
"Trade credit and bank credit: Evidence from recent financial crises,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 453-469, February.
- Love, Inessa & Preve, Lorenzo A. & Sarria-Allende, Virginia, 2005. "Trade credit and bank credit : evidence from recent financial crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3716, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0084-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-10-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-16 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:10048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .