Report NEP-BEC-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ander Pérez Orive, 2010. "Credit constraints, firms' precautionary investment and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers 1237, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2012.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Investment; Specific Technology Shocks and International Business Cycles: An Empirical Assessment," IMF Working Papers 10/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Ana L Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2010. "Why Does Bad News Increase Volatility and Decrease Leverage?," IMF Working Papers 10/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Fransesco Furlanetto & Martin Seneca, 2010. "New Perspectives on Depreciation Shocks as a Source of Business Cycle Fluctuations," Economics wp48, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Fabian Valencia, 2010. "Bank Capital and Uncertainty," IMF Working Papers 10/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, Jennifer & Elsby, Michael, 2010. "A Great Recession in the UK Labour Market : A Transatlantic Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 945, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hidalgo-Cabrillana, Ana, 2010. "Endogenous governance transparency and product market competition," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1021, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long, 2010. "If you try, you’ll get by: Chinese private firms’ efficiency gains from overcoming financial constraints," Working Paper Series 2010-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cédric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2010. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Melissa Bjelland & Bruce Fallick & John Haltiwanger & Erika McEntarfer, 2010. "Employer-to-Employer Flows in the United States: Estimates Using Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 10-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Shane B. Evans, 2010. "Franchise Contracts with Ex Post Limited Liability," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-529, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2010. "Trade Union Membership and Dismissals," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 324, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Raphael A Espinoza & Ananthakrishnan Prasad, 2010. "Nonperforming Loans in the GCC Banking System and their Macroeconomic Effects," IMF Working Papers 10/224, International Monetary Fund.
- OGAWA Kazuo & Elmer STERKEN & TOKUTSU Ichiro, 2010. "Financial Distress and Industry Structure: An inter-industry approach to the "Lost Decade" in Japan," Discussion papers 10048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jaison R. Abel & Ishita Dey & Todd M. Gabe, 2010. "Productivity and the density of human capital," Working Papers 2010/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kwee, Z. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2010. "The Influence of Top Management Team’s Corporate Governance Orientation on Strategic Renewal Trajectories," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-032-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sugata Marjit & Lei Yang, 2010. "An evaluation of the employment effects of barriers to outsourcing," Working Papers 2010-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.