Report NEP-BEC-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ander Pérez Orive, 2010. "Credit constraints, firms' precautionary investment and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers 1237, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2012.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Investment; Specific Technology Shocks and International Business Cycles: An Empirical Assessment," IMF Working Papers 10/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2010. "Why Does Bad News Increase Volatility and Decrease Leverage?," IMF Working Papers 10/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Fransesco Furlanetto & Martin Seneca, 2010. "New Perspectives on Depreciation Shocks as a Source of Business Cycle Fluctuations," Economics wp48, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Fabian Valencia, 2010. "Bank Capital and Uncertainty," IMF Working Papers 10/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, Jennifer & Elsby, Michael, 2010. "A Great Recession in the UK Labour Market : A Transatlantic Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 945, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ana Hidalgo-Cabrillana, 2010. "Endogenous governance transparency and product market competition," Economics Working Papers we1021, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long, 2010. "If you try, you’ll get by: Chinese private firms’ efficiency gains from overcoming financial constraints," Working Paper Series 2010-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cédric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2010. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Melissa Bjelland & Bruce Fallick & John Haltiwanger & Erika McEntarfer, 2010. "Employer-to-Employer Flows in the United States: Estimates Using Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 10-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Shane B. Evans, 2010. "Franchise Contracts with Ex Post Limited Liability," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-529, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2010. "Trade Union Membership and Dismissals," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 324, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Raphael A. Espinoza & Ananthakrishnan Prasad, 2010. "Nonperforming Loans in the GCC Banking System and their Macroeconomic Effects," IMF Working Papers 10/224, International Monetary Fund.
- OGAWA Kazuo & Elmer STERKEN & TOKUTSU Ichiro, 2010. "Financial Distress and Industry Structure: An inter-industry approach to the "Lost Decade" in Japan," Discussion papers 10048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jaison R. Abel & Ishita Dey & Todd M. Gabe, 2010. "Productivity and the density of human capital," Working Papers 2010/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765020455 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sugata Marjit & Lei Yang, 2010. "An evaluation of the employment effects of barriers to outsourcing," Working Papers 2010-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.