The Dilemma of the Prisoners' Dilemmas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2012.
"Transitions in the negotiations on climate change: from prisoner’s dilemma to chicken and beyond,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2012. "Transitions in the negotiations on climate change: From prisoner’s dilemma to chicken and beyond," Munich Reprints in Economics 19343, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Daniel G. Arce M, 2005. "Subgame perfection and the ethics of competition," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 397-405.
- Daniel Arce & Sneha Bakshi & Rachel Croson & Catherine Eckel & Enrique Fatas & Malcolm Kass, 2011. "Counterterrorism strategies in the lab," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 465-478, December.
- Vincy Fon & Francesco Parisi, 2008. "Matching rules," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1), pages 57-70.
- Arce, Daniel G. & Sandler, Todd, 2009. "Fitting in: Group effects and the evolution of fundamentalism," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 739-757, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Vittorio Pelligra & Francesco Salustri, 2015.
"The Impact of Redistribution Mechanisms in the Vote with the Wallet Game: Experimental Results,"
CEIS Research Paper
354, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 02 Oct 2015.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Salustri, Francesco & Pelligra, Vittorio, 2015. "The Impact of Redistribution Mechanisms in the Vote with the Wallet Game: Experimental Results," AICCON Working Papers 143-2015, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- L. Becchetti & V. Pelligra & F. Salustri, 2015. "The Impact of Redistribution Mechanisms in the Vote with the Wallet Game: Experimental Results," Working Paper CRENoS 201512, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- L. Becchetti & V. Pelligra & F. Salustri & A. VÃ¡squez, 2016. "Gender differences in Socially Responsible Consumption. An Experimental Investigation," Working Paper CRENoS 201603, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:58:y:2005:i:1:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.