Industry Matters for Poverty: A Critique of Agricultural Fundamentalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvaro Forteza & Martín Rama, 2000.
"Labor Market "Rigidity" and the Success of Economic Reforms Across more than One Hundred Countries,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
0600, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Forteza, Alvaro & Rama, Martin, 2001. "Labor market"rigidity"and the success of economic reforms across more than one hundred countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2521, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cielito F. Habito, 2010. "Patterns of Inclusive Growth in Developing Asia: Insights from an Enhanced Growth-Poverty Elasticity Analysis," Working Papers id:3076, eSocialSciences.
- Krishna, Anirudh, 2006. "Pathways out of and into poverty in 36 villages of Andhra Pradesh, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 271-288, February.
- Briones, Roehlano & Felipe, Jesus, 2013.
"Agriculture and Structural Transformation in Developing Asia: Review and Outlook,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
363, Asian Development Bank.
- Roehlano M. Briones & Jesus Felipe, 2016. "Agriculture and Structural Transformation in Developing Asia: Review and Outlook," Working Papers id:8696, eSocialSciences.
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Posada, Carlos Esteban & Trujillo, Edgar, 2008.
"Los precios y el impacto de la industria en el crecimiento económico: los casos inglés (1770-1840) y colombiano (1923-1998),"
Revista Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, November.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & Edgar Trujillo, 2004. "Los Precios y el Impacto de la Industria en el Crecimiento Económico: Los Casos Inglés (1770-1840) y Colombiano (1923-1998)," Borradores de Economia 312, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & Edgar Trujillo, 2004. "Los Precios Y El Impacto De La Industria En El Crecimiento Económico: Los Casos Ingles(1770-1840) Y Colombiano(1923-1998)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003179, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Bezemer, Dirk & Headey, Derek, 2008. "Agriculture, Development, and Urban Bias," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1342-1364, August.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi, 2007. "The Impact of Private Sector Growth on Poverty Reduction : Evidence from Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 21914, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Andersson, Martin & Rohne Till, Emelie, 2017. "Between the Engine and the Fifth Wheel: An Analytical Survey of the Shifting Roles of Agriculture in Development Theory," Lund Papers in Economic History 163, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Charles B. Moss & Samba Mbaye & Anwar Naseem & James F. Oehmke, 2018. "Did the Plan Sénégal Emergent Affect Cropping Decisions in the Senegal River Basin?," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-1, July.
- Ali, Safdar & Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Amjad, 2019. "Does Decomposition of GDP Growth Matter for the Poor? Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 95666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Yong-Jin Alex & Jang, Seongsoo & Kim, Jinwon, 2020. "Tourism clusters and peer-to-peer accommodation," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(C).
- Quibria, M.G., 2020. "Poverty and Policy in the Developing World: Before and After the Pandemic," MPRA Paper 104240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2020.
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Industrialization, employment and poverty," MERIT Working Papers 2012-081, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sushanta K. Mallick, 2014.
"Disentangling the Poverty Effects of Sectoral Output, Prices, and Policies in India,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 773-801, December.
- Sushanta K. Mallick, 2012. "Disentangling the poverty effects of sectoral output, prices and policies in India," Development Papers 1202, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office.
- Suryahadi, Asep & Suryadarma, Daniel & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2009. "The effects of location and sectoral components of economic growth on poverty: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 109-117, May.
- Foster, William & Valdés, Alberto, 2011. "Agricultural incentives, growth and poverty in Latin America and the Caribbean: cross-country evidence for the period 1960-2005. Did trade liberalization increase the incomes of the poorest?," Documentos de Proyectos 404, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Sadia ABBAS* & M. Masood AZEEM** & Khuda BAKHSH* & Alvina FATIMA* & Abdus SAMIE*, 2014. "POVERTY REDUCTION IN PAKISTAN: The Role of Agricultural and Industrial Subsectorâ€™s Growth," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 24(2), pages 143-157.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:57:y:2004:i:2:p:253-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.